Permission ta' come aboard!

Louisiana Jeff

Just found this harbor, and think I'll drop anchor.

I be a newbie pirate, still workin' on me first outfit. I've learned a lot about my mistakes here already, thanks.

My wife and I live in the Lake Charles area, they have a "Contraband Days" fest (a celebration for Jean Lafite) every year and from what I've seen so far not a lot of pirates. I've just made contact with the local crew (or krewe) called the Buccaneers but they have a narrow membership window an' ye have to be sponsored by a member. I've only briefly met one member. Maybe in a year or two....

We started going to the Texas Ren Faire and fell in love with it, when asked what to dress up as, I only had one answer. Since then I have learned of more faires in the local (Gulf Coast) area and are planning to start making the rounds.

Now who do I see to get a rum ration here?

Welcome aboard, mate. Might be seein' ye at th' LA Ren fest. I go on Thanksgiving weekend.

'Til the Morrow,
Cap'n Bloody Sam Rackham
Captain o' The Cursed Few
Co Organizer o' The Southern Pirate Festival
Ship's Carpenter o' The Atlanta Pirates & Wenches Guild

Member of Order of Leviathan 2nd Generation

Welcome aboard, mate. Might be seein' ye at th' LA Ren fest. I go on Thanksgiving weekend.

I'll post a pic when I gets me garb t'gether. I'll buy the 1st drink if we meet up.

Welcome aboard! You go to Captain PEW for a rum, and every other drink you can imagine. The man knows fermentation.

Thanks! I've done some studyin' on the fine art of fermenting meself, of course I would never distill any down here - that would be again' the law! Har har.

Welcome aboard, mate. I alternate my location from the Gulf to Mid Missouri due to school but I keep the spirit alive where're I may be.

Which part o' the Gulf? I'm on the border with Texas on I-10, we be from Biloxi.

Ahhhh... one of the Baratarian pirates has arrived.

Welcome aboard Mr. Louisiana!

Jas. Hook ;)

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

Here be 'nother ! Relocated to Austin , but Baratarian thru and thru ! Like Jeff , I'm new and wondered who to see bout help getting kitted out?

Try the Theives Market form ....shortcut to the venders https://pyracy.com/in...s-index-thread/

Aye! Master Pegleg has it right. I've found many wonderful links to great booty without emptyin' a treasure chest.