Ivan Henry Trading Company at Fisherman's Village

IvanHenry

Okay so your fun pirate outfit isn't calling for a $500 blunderbuss, but is worthy of being accessorized with a good looking replica flintlock... Good news! For the first time, at Fisherman's Village Pirate Fest, Ivan Henry Trading Company will be testing the waters with the next best, affordable thing. We will have a few metal and wood replica flintlocks, that are made in Spain beginning at around (drum roll) $50! These replicas represent the best looking pieces you can buy without going into the wallet for "the real stuff". Of course, we'll have plenty of stock of the real stuff as well!

ihtcbanner.jpg

I think you will do well there. When I was Daytona I heard 80 of the Gasparilla crew members would be there, and lots of us of course. Looking forward to seeing you and viewing your wonderful wares. I'll see if I can resist...

--

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com