Ebay-Soft White Leather Handstitched Longhunters Frock

Hey all, I have an auction on ebay for this item. It has all of the details there for it and I will attach the link below. Master AJ is trying to sell this to aid in getting money for a smoothbore. We originally were told by a native craftsman who looked at it to list it for $450.00 we started out at $350.00 but I have lowered it to $300.00. For fellow pub members we would take $275.00 just use the make offer button and it will take that amount.

Thanks

Bo'suns mate

Soft White Leather-Caped Longhunters Frock - eBay (item 290592190360 end time Aug-26-11 16:17:34 PDT)

You may want to post this over on the Frontier Folk forum as well. There is a lot more late 18th century re-enactors there, so you're potential market would be much broader. Also frocks and smooth bores come up on the trading post section there so you can get a better idea of what the current rates are like... unfortunately I am seeing a lot of great items selling for much less than they are worth because of the current state of the economy.. but I wish you the best of luck with this! Who knows you might get a good trade offer on it? Cheers

http://frontierfolk.net/phpBB/index.php

Michael_banner.jpg

Thanks so much sir, Master Alan will be delighted that I may find another forum to showcase his beautiful coat and possibly find it a good home and he some cash for his smoothbore! Thanks for the information very, very much!

Hope you and your lovely bride are blessed and well!

Bo'suns mate & Master Alan