Pike River - Kenosha, WI - After Hours report

Cheeky Actress

Just wanted to let everyone know that this past weekend's event at the 2011 Pike River Rendezvous went splendidly! For all our crewe that came out and had fun...thank you again for making this a great event. And to all the new and old faces that we had the chance to meet up with this past weekend....from the Great Lake River Pirates battle to the lovely music and conversation after hours with so many....looking forward to next year with much anticipation.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

• 10 months later...

THis is an excellent ono the 1st weekend of August!

I say this not only because myself and others who didn't make the last Pike will also be attending... But for the simple reason that we have the very best location with shade and grass and only a few yards away from the lake.

If you're not believin' me, just take a look at the picture below!

It's just as much fun as any far away beach. But at least here you don't have to worry about some big fish biting you in half!

Which is a good thing... or so I've been told??

THis is an excellent event on the 1st weekend of August!

I say this not only because myself and others who didn't make the last Pike will also be attending... But for the simple reason that we have the very best location with shade and grass and only a few yards away from the lake.

If you're not believin' me, just take a look at the picture below!

It's just as much fun as any far away beach. But at least here you don't have to worry about some big fish biting you in half!

Which is a good thing... or so I've been told??

Edited by Rats

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!