VOTE FOR THE BOAT!

How often can one vote?

I voted yesterday and today so at least once a day.

Also, I found this http://www.refresheverything.com/power-vote so if you find the Pepsi product that has the code for the "Power Vote" remember to use it for the Luna!

Thanks!

Edited by Silkie McDonough

you an vote once a day through facebook, or once a day through the pepsi site but not both from the same server address. so two people logginginto their computer to vote on the same server actually cancel each others votes. or vote by text- be aware of your plan though- it may cost you.

stynky- thanks, i'll put it up now. hope to see you on the island this weekend

Still can't log in to Pepsi... I'll try again tonight.

Hey Dutch what ever happened to the Luna Mugs????

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

first batch sold out before we even got them. the second batch was all accounted for and i am delivering the last two next weekend but we have another on order. should be here in a couple of weeks. They are a bit expensive to ship though- $8.00 i think. Want me to hold a couple from the next batch?

So I voted twice today once on line and once on the phone, AND I power voted by using a PEPSI CAP code! an extra 20 votes. it has us in 46th place right now. vote daily to help us float Luna!

ahoy pubsters! an update on our status. we ended last night in 14? position. by 1100 this morning we were up to 43rd, now we are down to 49th! This is one unnerving rollercoaster ride! So, here is how you can help us out. If you are a pepsi, diet pepsi, or pepsimax drinker, grab the boxes or bottles that have the pepsi refresh power vote codes. the containers are marked, and vote with the code in your hand. the power votes are a lottery and add 1 to 100 votes to the count. Mine was good for 20 votes today.

We have discovered this contest is only good for continental u.s. addresses only.

Thank you all for supporting the vote and endulging us for the month.

-dutch

Pissed Off - I've a half case of diet Pepsi left but with 10 digit codes in the caps. :angry:

Dutch - Stick two of the Luna mugs on the side and pm details.

Jas. Hook ;)

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

we're back up to 43rd! In the process i believe I have sunk to an all time low. I was walking through one of our buildings at work and happened to find the janitor heading to the recycle bin with a bag of bottles. . . . . got 95 points though.

which brings me to the idea of the day- if you're office has a recycle bin, check the tops for power votes. you can enter up to 10 a day!

F'n' Pepsi site! Between log in errors and prove your not a robot code blur, I've struck me colors. :angry:

Silkie Lady, I've sent ye a PM

Jas. Hook ;)

you have five votes a day, one for each pay tier. we are in the $50,000.00 tier- so check out the other groups ideas and vote if you see another project you like! hey, you are already there so spread the love. the caps are power votes!

good morning pubsters! well, we are holding in the 38-40 area out of 160 entries for the pepsi challenge. Thank you to all who are voting for us. if you are not voting, the link is http://www.refresheverything.com/votefortheboat If you are a pepsi drinker-or know someone who is- the pepsi, diet pepsi, and pepsi max bottles and case boxes all ahve bonus codes that can be entered for more points. if you are nervous about privacy, you can IM me the codes and i'll enter them. Remember, VOTE FOR THE BOAT DAILY- we only have till september 1st!

so here we are on bald head island, nc. stynky me, cascabel, braze, blackbeards crew, archangel, meka II, the shadow players and a captive audience for the weekend- so who likes pepsi?

Well I hope you all drank rum and Pepsi and saved the codes???????? :D

Voting continues and Silkie is helping me out with codes.

Jas. Hook ;)