Pirate Surgeon's Journal: Put-in-Bay

Mission

The 2011 Pirate Surgeon's Journal is finished! Check it out for all your random lunatic maundering needs. (Also, if you spot any errors which I missed (and there are some, I am certain) feel free to let me know so I can fix them.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 11 months later...

Here is the 2012 Surgeon's Journal for the Put-in-Bay Pirate Fest - my new favorite event. Check it via this link.

ch5_battle_planning_pre_photo_cheeky.jpg

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Glad you enjoyed it!

You're going to have to get your Lob fix from that one for a while because I don't know when I'll be seeing him next. Unfortunately he won't be at the next three events I'm going to.

And I don't write for substitute Lobs, although there are a few out there. Lob is a thing unto himself - he has a whole history behind him. I always (try to) follow Michael and Kate Bagley's lead when writing from Lob's perry spectacles. (Well, except for that Brain Gremlin turn he took after I had been watching too much Jason King.)

Point being, I don't want to write Lob lite, so you may not be seeing him again until the middle of next year.

Mission_banner5.JPG