A Pyrate's Birthday Thoughts

Hawkey

Ahoy, me 'earties!

26 years ago today, I embraced the Pirate world fer the first time. In that dark weekend afore I turned 20, I was the only landlubber what dared love Roman Polanski's PIRATES --- or, at least, love it enuf to appreciate it --- and I thought I were alone. But that day, Saturday, July 19th, 1986, nobody wanted a Pirate movie around, blarst it all!

So, channelin' ol' Blackbeard's dear spirit, an' adoptin' the ol' rogue as me Corporate Mascot and Principal Spokespirate, I founded Electric Pirates Entertainment and its parent company, EPE Holdings.

Now, here I be, 26 years later, and look what's happen'd ta me: EPE will, if certain landlubbers git off their blarsted butts, have its very first legitimate credit ta be speakin' of --- a documentary movie called Quite an Imagination. I wish I could say in words what a thrill that'd be, me mates! Aargh!

Let this foolish ol' Hawk thank all those what made all me adventures thus far possible, both within an' beyond the Pirate world! Big blarsted Pirate hugs to ya, each an' all!