Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beowoulf

Searle's Raid 2012

12 posts in this topic

Call me a canting mugger, but have I'll went and procure lodging for the March coming. Now, my pretty lads, d'ye be joinin' me or d'ye have me make ye food for the fishes - which?

I'll be there again.. it'll be my fourth year running on this one... which is a personal record I think.

Where are you staying Beowulf? (The Ramada is within walking distance.)

IF I'm alive I'll be there for my third in a row. Even though Michael Bagley actually didn't attend last year, I had fun. As far as i recall. rolleyes.gif

IF I'm alive I'll be there for my third in a row. Even though Michael Bagley actually didn't attend last year, I had fun. As far as i recall. rolleyes.gif

You gotta get your story straight.... It was the year before you swear I wasn't there. ;)

Call me a canting mugger, but have I'll went and procure lodging for the March coming. Now, my pretty lads, d'ye be joinin' me or d'ye have me make ye food for the fishes - which?

From one Canting Mugger to another, I have also made plans for this one in 2012. See ye there!

mP

Looks like I have work to do, want to get the grenade launcher and wheellock finished before I go.

The lass and I are in.

I have my reservations made at the pirate haus.......and just recieved my English Lock Fishtale Fowler...........I am ready!!!!!!!

For the pirate gathering we stayed at the historic inn, its across the bridge but still close and the price was in the range of $60 a night making it affordable.