Various items and pistol For sale

wes1761

Need some cash for the boat, so I am getting rid of extra/unused items:

Japanese made repro pistol, .67 cal, great sparker. I have done nothing to this pistol, and there are 2 filled holes where it appears a new side plate may have been added......$150 plus shipping

jappistol-1.jpg

jappistol2.jpg

Small set of brass apothecary scales, weights are there. In a black velvety box.....$25 plus shipping

scales.jpg

Sporran, made by John Adams, Honorable Guild of Horners............$30 plus shipping:

sporran.jpg

I also have a haversack made up to be from the 55th Co of light Infantry...$15

Pewter Inkwell with 3 quill spots and ceramic insert for ink, might be from Williamsburg, Dad gave it to me years ago...$30

inkwell.jpg

Canvas caped hunting frock, sewn up by me a few years ago out of an old tent...bit of walnut dye on it....$20

Frock.jpg

Books:

Early Sea Charts by Robert Putman...no dust cover, inside in great condition..........$12

Book2.jpg

Charts of War by John Blake.great overall shape.......................................................$12

Book.jpg

Trades considered, but really looking for cash, so I'm open to reasonable offers

Camera is on the fritz, so I will post pics of the rest asap!!

Thanks!

Wes

Edited by wes1761

If it was raining soup, I'd be stuck outside with a fork.....

Oi lad ... could ya tell me the size of thee scotch purse please n thank ye :unsure:

Need some cash for the boat, so I am getting rid of extra/unused items:

Japanese made repro pistol, .67 cal, great sparker. I have done nothing to this pistol, and there are 2 filled holes where it appears a new side plate may have been added......$150 plus shipping

jappistol-1.jpg

jappistol2.jpg

Small set of brass apothecary scales, weights are there. In a black velvety box.....$25 plus shipping

scales.jpg

Sporran, made by John Adams, Honorable Guild of Horners............$30 plus shipping:

sporran.jpg

I also have a haversack made up to be from the 55th Co of light Infantry...$15

Pewter Inkwell with 3 quill spots and ceramic insert for ink, might be from Williamsburg, Dad gave it to me years ago...$30

Canvas caped hunting frock, sewn up by me a few years ago out of an old tent...bit of walnut dye on it....$20

Books:

Early Sea Charts by Robert Putman...no dust cover, inside in great condition..........$12

Charts of War by John Blake.great overall shape.......................................................$12

Trades considered, but really looking for cash, so I'm open to reasonable offers

Camera is on the fritz, so I will post pics of the rest asap!!

Thanks!

Wes

Sorry, the tape measure got cut off in the picture. It's roughly 6 or 7 inches across by 6 or 7 inches tall....I think it is closer to the 7.....I'll re-measure it tonight.

If it was raining soup, I'd be stuck outside with a fork.....

• 3 weeks later...

Wes If you still have the pistol available I have a nice Jack Hubbard scalping knife I will trade. 13 1/2 inches overall 9 inch blade. I live near the airpot in st. louis and could meet you so no shipping. If you need pics send me email address and I will send them don't know how to post pics on the pub.. Has a nice leathe belt sheath. let me know thanks