NORCAL 2011

Heartless Wretch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey, so I know this is total thread necromancy, but does anyone know where to look for information about vending at Norcal in 2012? Looks like the website hasn't been updated for a while. I know it's a way off still, but I also know the festival is bloody HUGE, so I wanted to get a jump on it so I don't miss my chance.

Any info is extremely appreciated! Thanks!

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

GG - Cool video. We don't do a Sparrow impression, but if we did, we'd keep the look and change our name to Michael Bolton and encourage other Sparrows to do likewise.

So at faires, it would sound something like this....

"Look mommy... Jack Sparrow!"

"No sweetie, that's Michael Bolton."

Edited by landlubbersanonymous

Hahaha... now that's just freakin brilliant!

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow