Pyrate Trading Cards, the VI

Pew

Mine will be sailing your way on Friday. Yeah, I know. A day or two after the deadline...sorry. B)

No worries. The hurricane has thrown everything off. I've only received one set so far. They'll get here when they get here. :)

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

• 2 weeks later...

So far, I've only received a few sets of cards. Please get them to me as soon as you can. :)

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

I do have yours Patrick. I'll have to do some detectivery as not all the cards have been signed by the artists.

Dag nab it I dropped the ball on this one. i made 9 last night, how many are in this round?

and please send me the maling address. My apologies for the delay!

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

• 2 weeks later...

Any update on these? :huh:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Hey, PEW, what's the deal with these? Are they all in? Have they been mailed out? Or is the whole thing a bust? :unsure:

Mailing from my place to anywhere in the known world is iffy (remember, it took Dutch 3 years to get his cards back when I mailed things out!)....so I'm just curious to know if you actually got my cards.

Basically, just an update of how things are going.... B)

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got mine!

By no fault of Pews (I had to have mine forwarded from SC here to Seattle)

Exceptional work everyone. I'm going to post two photos here so people can see where the cards they recieved from me fit into the larger picture.

6323238045_2b7a080164_z.jpg

yucatan map whole by Cran Ohlandt, on Flickr

6323763882_10043dafd2_z.jpg

yucatan map divided by Cran Ohlandt, on Flickr

Yours & co

Cran

Mine are in Arnold CA. (yeah... that sounds dirty no matter how I type it....) But I recently moved to Sonora, so I will be getting them sometime durring the middle of the week.....

Nice job, everyone! Great cards. B)

RAKEHELL-1.jpg