Help with Pyrate Wikia

A while ago I took note that there are wikis for such piratical things as the One Piece Manga, Pirates of the Burning Sea and Pirates of the Caribbean Online MMORPGs as well as the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, but no Wikia for the subject of Pyracy itself, so I took it upon myself to start building a pirate wikia for all things piratical. Unfortunatly, I don't have the time or expertise to make the wikia everything I hoped it could be. I don't have enough computer savvy contributers as well. As a result, the wiki is only worked on when I have time to spare and reference materials at hand.

I am therefore asking anyone who considers themselves a pirate scholar to contribute to the wiki. In this way, the Pirate Comunity will have a refference site for information regarding pirate lore, history, movies, fashion, and all things piratical under one domain. If you do contribute, please do not copy and paste from other reference sites or wikias as I want this site to be origonal but factual quoting is fine.

Let every man Know freedom, Kings be damned,

And let the Devil sort out the mess afterwards.