Blades for arming Lob

Attn: Bagsleys...

As we discussed briefly at Ft. De Chartres, I went seacrching for my little cutlass for Lob. It is lost and I've no idea where it went. Amazing things do happen when you are searching for "something else" though. I found these little "swizzeswords, all that is left of a set my parents had when I was a kid:

swizzleswords.jpg

If these are suitable for arming the little crewman, I will send them along to you if you'll PM me with your addy. The big Rapier the principal weapon, and the little foil-like blade as the Main Gauche? Anyhow, they're yours if you can use them to outfit your crewman Lob. B)

Bo

As we discussed briefly at Ft. De Chartres, I went seacrching for my little cutlass for Lob. It is lost and I've no idea where it went. Amazing things do happen when you are searching for "something else" though. I found these little "swizzeswords, all that is left of a set my parents had when I was a kid:

swizzleswords.jpg

If these are suitable for arming the little crewman, I will send them along to you if you'll PM me with your addy. The big Rapier the principal weapon, and the little foil-like blade as the Main Gauche? Anyhow, they're yours if you can use them to outfit your crewman Lob. B)

Bo

Wow Bo, those are fantastic! Lob will be better armed than many of us....do you really think that is the wisest idea?????

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

swizzleswords.jpg

If these are suitable for arming the little crewman, I will send them along to you if you'll PM me with your addy. The big Rapier the principal weapon, and the little foil-like blade as the Main Gauche? Anyhow, they're yours if you can use them to outfit your crewman Lob. :lol:

Bo

with weapons like that I would expect a nice seven buckle rapier cariage would be in order!!!!!!

Untill we meet again may you have fair winds and following seas.

Y.M.H.S.

C-

Master Alan also would like to comtribute a miniture dragon pistol and blunderbuss if you think it apropriate for his persona. :lol:

Wow, he really is going to be better armed than the rest of us! I'm glad Lob likes me :)

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

I dunno if giving Lob a blade is a good idea. He will probably miss his opponent and stab himself.

Sorority_Lob__Starfish_2_karen.JPG

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

What Lob really needs is a spatula.

Michael and Jessica know why.

HUH?

Because a pirate without treasure is like a monkey without a spatula!

Lob's new armaments arrived either early this week, or late last week (I was out of town, so who can say)... And they are awesome! They fit Lob well, and are a rather striking matched set!

If Master Alan would like to contribute to the monkey's delinquency, then who am I to object... In fact, I would have to support that idea %110!!! :D

Michael_banner.jpg

Lob's new armaments arrived either early this week, or late last week (I was out of town, so who can say)... And they are awesome! They fit Lob well, and are a rather striking matched set!

If Master Alan would like to contribute to the monkey's delinquency, then who am I to object... In fact, I would have to support that idea %110!!! :D

and the pictures of him trying them out are where?????

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

What Lob really needs is a spatula.

Michael and Jessica know why.

HUH?

Because a pirate without treasure is like a monkey without a spatula!

Well then, Master Alan says he would be delighted! I will get them packaged and posted and off to you on the morrow! I do agree, however, we should get to see photos of Lob and his new gear! And I do ship to the same addy as the donations for the auction went to correct? I saved it, just in case.

Well then, Master Alan says he would be delighted! I will get them packaged and posted and off to you on the morrow! I do agree, however, we should get to see photos of Lob and his new gear! And I do ship to the same addy as the donations for the auction went to correct? I saved it, just in case.

Yes, that is my home address...

As for pics, well there are none yet.... But as this coming weekend is an event weekend, and Lob will be out with his new toys, I am guessing come Monday or Tuesday there will plenty of pics. :D

Michael_banner.jpg

Just a note to say, that I posted the firearms for Lob this morning and they are now in the hands of the United States Postal Service! Hopefully by the time you return from this weekends event, you will have them!

Have a safe and enjoyable journey this weekend!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im not trying to ignore anyone, but in the last few weeks I have been on the road for work a ton more than I have been home (ive spent a lot of time in Florida and California), I've had to squeeze in a trip back to canada because of the passing of my grandmother, and in all that I have been trying to find some time to have a real life as well.

Sadly, I will likely be a very scarce person for the rest of this summer.

Edit... I suppose I really should have taken the extra few seconds to let you know that yes they did arrive safely, and they AWESOME!!! Thank you very much for sending those. Pictures of Lob all jotted out will be forthcoming... but with all that is going on ib my life right now, it may be a while.

Michael_banner.jpg

Wait...Lob has no digits. How can he fire a gun?

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Michael,

Thanks so much. I was only wondering because they meant a lot to AJ but contributing to something for the fun of the crew meant even more to him. He felt like it was something HE got to do. So I just wanted to make sure they got there and would work. He will be pleased to know that you liked them.

Please accept from all of us, our condolances on your Grandmother's passing, we have experienced much loss in our family, so our hearts and prayers are with you.

I hope the whirlwind of life slows down for you soon, be safe.

Cheri

(bo'suns mate)