Where are we from?

Saskia

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I be berthed in Seattle, though me Da was born in Anyox, up from Britannia Beach on the British Columbia Coast, and me Mum was born up on Burnaby Mountain, whar Simon Fraser University be now. I've still got many cousins in Scotland, 'round Aberdeen, where I hope t' be travelin' tae in the not tooooo distant future.

Fair winds, full tankards and evenings o'fine songs,

Trapper

Captain of the Tinker's Damn

Right now aye be rovin' Lake Michigan in the Chicago area but aye, being a mariner ave been quite traveled. Aye was brought intew this ere' word in New York. Relocated tew the Great City of New Orleans as a child. Spent most of me life in the Vieux Carre'(thats French Quarter fer you non-locals) Right Capn William. That be where aye found me band of cutthroats and ave' since traveled the oceans wide. Aye be settlin' fer now in Chicago but ye never know which way the wind may blow. So watch fer me sails! :unsure:

Cordially,

Sir Jewels Cole

secondflag.gif

"In casa di ladri non ci si ruba." trans. "There is honour among thieves."

I was born and raised in Ohio, after collage I moved to eastern North Carolina, after being hit by 6 hurricanes in 5 years I moved to Key West, and I'm loving every minute of it!

Key West Pirate

:D

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast

I be from central Pennsylvania, landlocked. 

Duncan McGuyver... Southcentral PA ya say.... why lad we practically be neighbors!!! Spend any time at the PA Renfaire? 

yours aye

Kat

I made my first sail to those waters last year, and I plan on a couple of visits this year in addition to the Celtic Weekend in June. Truth be told I consider MDRF my home port, I can't get enough of the Pyrates Royal playing at The White Hart Tavern.

What area in Central PA do you hail from ?

Captain Duncan McGuyver

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant

The Juryrig

MDRF Based Social & Renfaire Crew

The Juryrig

Port Tortuga

A Piracy based Pennsic household

B09 Block, The Highlands (Up Hill & Left)

Port Tortuga

• 2 months later...

born, raised, and stuck in virginia, bout 10 minutes away from DC and about an hour from The Maryland Renaissance Festival. I always said when i get older i was going to move, but i'm kind of partial to being this close to MDRF, but i have a while before my parental units decided to kick me out...

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me, so throw me down and tie me up and show me that you like me"

"Evil is always possible. And goodness is eternally difficult."

"...but there is no rose without a thorn no pleasure that is not paid for without the prick of pain."

Presently I port in the Texas city of Dallas. And no there are not steers running free in the streets or six-shooters blazing at high noon. The guns are all in south Dallas along with the gangs and undesirables. Also there are no wide open plains with cows eating their way to Bubba's Old Fashioned Burgers. The cows are all at the various buffets about town. I'll be dammit sez I, I hates this place. Me better years were spent in panhandle Florida where I will be returning, as I have an unfinished life to attend to there. Florida was my first true love and it burns brightly and deeply in me heart. Any of you pyraticals out there from Florida? I'd love to share words if'n ye are.

Humb'ly yers, Teomus 'Rogue' MacRoegan. ;)