Where are we from?

Saskia

Born in N.E. Oklahoma (USA); raised between Oklahoma, Brownsville, Tx/Matamoras, Mex. Traveled a great deal all over the country but still have home port in Ok.

Good to see such a diverse mixture from around the world.

Cheers to ya all!

Cap'n Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vancouver, Washington, formerly of Santa Ana CA, wwhere I spent 38 years o me life growinup next to Disneyland. Spent five years cruisin on a Navy ship around the Pacific and Indian Oceans.

Barbados Jack

**** When daylight fades, Darkness prevails****

** Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez **

" We sail within a vast sphere, Ever drifting in uncertainty, Driven from end to end"

- Pascal-

I come from Canada eh? Sadly, my ship sank when it was sacked by mounties, viciously mauled by a pack of attack beavers and reduced to toothpicks by a group of entreprenuerial lumberjacks. :D Jasper, Alberta; currently living in kelowna, BC. :D

Born in Syracuse n raised in Batavia, NY.

Lived for 6 years in SC and now have been living the last 3 in Boonville, NY which is 1 1/2 hrs away from Alex Bay, home of Bill Johnston's Pirate Days each August (which I hope to be attendin this year)

;)

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

• 4 weeks later...

Born and raised in the fair inland town of Denver, CO. Not content with bein' landlocked, moved to Seattle in '98, where I met up with the Pyrates.

And here I be.

:ph34r:

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

;) I hail from the balmy west coast of Canada not far from Vancouver B.C. But originally came from a warm canal . Or so me Ma tells me ... ;)

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "