Where are we from?

Saskia

Born and raised in MA, but long to sail to other ports overseas, then along the Gulf Coast, and then sail up the Pacific Coast

Goldie Hawkins

Captain of The Kindred Beauty

Privateer #359

Mistress of the Sword & Quarterstaff

High Seas Opportunist

Villages Plundered, Ships Looted, & Bootys Shakin'

Got Bones? I do!

Keeper of BB's heart and then some....

"I said, 'Great shot', not grape shot!"

"If the Captain's cabin is rockin', go on shore and drink at the tavern!"

"My first love is the sea, but a pirate captured my heart and soon, we will be one..." (BB & GH ~ now and forever....)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Texan in Houston

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Born in Iowa City...

raised in Wayland, Iowa...

Had the luck to live nearly a year in Little Rock, Arkansas for a spell...

Currently living in Marion, Iowa ((::groans::)), a part of the great Cedar Rapids area. ((::Again, groans::))

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I live in north county San Diego, Escondido (means Hidden Valley). Home o' the Wild Animal Park ('bout 10 minutes from me), the San Diego Zoo, the Star of India, and current resting place of the HMS Suprise/Rose, all 'bout 45 minutes from me. Wonderful beaches ('bout 45 minutes away), expensive homes, expensive gas, the widest range o' wild life I've ever did see ~ I've turned inta a great bird watcher. Fishin' just a few minutes from me home, hikin', geesh, I think I gots it all here, inculdin' great weather 90% o' the time. Expensive homes, expensive gas, oh I did mention that, well it's worth mentionin' again... uh ye need a good job ta live here!

Rumba Rue

**They were all fine sailin' days, but unfortuntely they were only ideal for sailin' in the wrong direction.** ;)

Born In Portland Org. Raised in a town called Monroe in Washington state. North of Seattle. A pirate of the Puget Sound. Now living West of Santa Rosa CA in the coastal redwoods.

So you can say I'm a pirate of the west coast from San Francisco CA, to Everett WA.

Col. Hawkyns

May the road, rise to meet you.

May the wind be always at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face.

May the rain fall soft upon your fields.

Until we meet again,

May God hold you,

In the hollow of his hand.

From the sea.

Long Island (NY) to the longer island (CA), one coast or another, I'm told there is something in between and it certainly looks like if from a plane.....but then the heavens look rather empty, and they're not, so looks can be deceiving.

OK, really, I'm from another planet and this week I'm from computer hell......having my own personal mercury retrograde...can anything else go wrong this weekend? I'm taking suggestions.....I mean, let's do the thing right, right? :ph34r: not complaining, mind ye'....

AAAARRRRGh !!

From Kennybunk, Maine .

Fishin' the cold waters of the Atlantic for what e`er I can catch wot don't need throwin` back ? I'm `spleshly fond o` pike !?!

Yar `n Mmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!

Do unto others.... because it`s fun !?!

Born and raised in Dubuque Iowa, just a long spit from the Mississippi. While I havn't been on a big ship, I have been on a few boats. Got me feet and britches wet in it.

I like Iowa, but I would like to see other places too. I found out driving in Chicago isn't as bad as I thought it would be..I may get to do that more. Somehow, Chicago is sounding better to me as a pirate kind of town.

PIP in November is on my list of hopefuls.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Waynesboro PA be the Captains home port, about a hour noth of Washing ton DC

Captain Duncan McGuyver

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant

The Juryrig

MDRF Based Social & Renfaire Crew

The Juryrig

Port Tortuga

A Piracy based Pennsic household

B09 Block, The Highlands (Up Hill & Left)

Port Tortuga

Born and raised a Yorkshire Dalesman.

Currently homeported on the coast of southern New England, New Haven, CT.

Hawkyns

:ph34r:

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg