Blunderbuss For sale

wes1761

Selling my Brass barrelled Blunderbuss to try and get my boat. Its new, been sparked, Brass Barrel roughly .75 cal or so. This is the 15" barrel. Selling new at MVTCo for $555 now....I will sell mine for $450 plus shipping.

This is what she looks like:

http://www.middlesexvillagetrading.com/MSBB.shtml

Thanks,

Wes

If it was raining soup, I'd be stuck outside with a fork.....

Wes,

The bo'suns mate here, I noticed your ad for the blunderbuss. My son AJ has been wanting a new one forever! He has only about $110 saved currently but he does have for sale or trade a leather hunters frock. It is about a size xtra large. I have not actually measured it, but he wears at least a 3xtall now! It was hand made for him as a gift and he wagged it to several events, so it looks kind of broken in, but it is not damaged at all. All holes are hide holes only. It is very well done and a Native American gentleman that makes them told me it's value would be around $450.00 we have it on etsy for $350.00 currently. Would you consider a trade for the coat and the $110.00 cash? Just a thought.

Soft White LeatherCaped Longhunters Frock by scrapcentral on Etsy

You can see photos and a description here. I don't know how to makes links work on here or photos so you might have to cut and paste.

Thanks for the consideration,

The bo'suns mate