Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emmanuelle Wilshire

Captain Morgan

11 posts in this topic

Captain Morgan's new look with a new commercial.

Edited by Emmanuelle Wilshire

What the...?

Sorry Emil, apparently I am not old enough to watch it. Too many hoops to jump through.

I got to see it through a link on bilgemunky.com. Thanks Bilgemonkey!

If you can't get it, it's a shame. I am actually growing fond of the commercial. I think I am going to purchase some private reserve just to get me blood coursin' through me veins!

I loved that commercial.

Jump through th' hoops, mate! It's well worth it! I cracked up laughing at the end of it.

Petee... it's an interesting one.. But I still like the other one with Captain Morgan. Far more entertaining. Besides, that chick was wearing a BRA! A BRA of all things! Seriously? If she were period proper and pirate for sure, she'd be bare breasted like Anne Bonney and Mary Read! A bra... jeez! ::: shakes head:::

~Lady B

I loved that commercial.

Jump through th' hoops, mate! It's well worth it! I cracked up laughing at the end of it.

Petee... it's an interesting one.. But I still like the other one with Captain Morgan. Far more entertaining. Besides, that chick was wearing a BRA! A BRA of all things! Seriously? If she were period proper and pirate for sure, she'd be bare breasted like Anne Bonney and Mary Read! A bra... jeez! ::: shakes head:::

~Lady B

Aye, the vision you just gave me....God Bless ye!