Spam Links in the Photo Gallery Comments

Mission

A little over a year ago there must have been a gap in security and someone got in and posted comments on a bunch of photos in the gallery that were filled with SPAM links. The gap has been closed, but the comments are still there. They look like this:

gallery_1929_23_24684.jpg

On the plus side, these links are only possible to see if you actually happen to be looking at the photo. On the minus side, they're just that much more SPAM. So if you happen to be looking at the photo gallery and you see such, please click on the 'Report' button and we'll go in and delete them. At least one user has been doing this for us which is why it was even noticed in the first place. So if you happen to see it, report it. Thanks.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for those of you who have been reporting these. We've cleared out a bunch of them with your help. ;)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG