Port Washington Pirate Festival - 2011

Cheeky Actress

It's time ....Port Washington Pirate Fest

The first full weekend in June (June 3,4, & 5, 2011), the scenic harbor of downtown historic Port Washington, Wisconsin, provides the perfect, <BR soft>picturesque setting for all the mayhem & merriment of the Pirate Festival.

It has become the "must attend" event for boaters, bikers, re-enactors & families alike from all over the Midwest & beyond.

The event includes: Invasions, a Thieves Marketplace, a Gruel Galley, a Buccaneer Bash, fireworks, children's activities, demonstrations, educational exhibits, musicians, comedians, a parade, a pirate ship & much more. Walk the Plank!

Edited by Cheeky Actress

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Aye! It was a grand event. Weather was great with no showers, storms or tornados! Though the ship was unable to arrive due to technical difficultities, it was a grand event nevertheless.

Oh, and might I add, one more story about M.A.d'Dogge that will eventually be blown out of preportion and become another massie legend about him! LOL. But it was VERY hilarious to watch! Ye'll see it on one of the videos on Port Washington. Took out a whole line of Militia with one shot from his blunderbuss. Nigh a dozen men, wasn't it? Dogge? Or was it more than that? I think it was more than that!

A grand event. Hope to see ye all next year. I've learned m' lesson... NEVER EVER miss one year of Port Washington!!! ;)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

LMAO!!! A grand moment. I didn't see ye go down, lass! I would have 'cried' and whimpered. Next year I suppose. :) But that pan was just grand!

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Cheeky I took a look via Facebook for the Forsaken and all I found was a Heavy Metal Band. What is the exact name of the group on Facebook? Love to see your photos!