A Green Horn in your Midst

Greetings ladies, gentlemen, and new found friends alike. Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Emmanuelle Wilshire. However, many of my friends call me Emil for short. I have tread these pyracy pub waters many times as a lonely soul, but a bit too reluctant in dropping anchor, joining up, and respectfully introducing myself to all of you lovely likeminded people. My home is from the coast of Southern California, but I was falsely accused and convicted of a crime I had no bearing. The governor and his mob locked me up and sent me off in a caged carriage to a land I am not fond with or hold any familiarity. My love has been lost in my departure. Man made oceans in which they call "lakes" here in this land could never replace the love of the sea I hold dear to my heart. So please, allow me to wallow in my sorrow for now and raise my glass to you all in a hearty friendship drink. Cheers!

Wallow? Nay! No wallowin' here!

Aye, welcome to th' Pub, Emil. Glad ye set forth t' introduce thyself to we devils.

Marooned from th' Sea ye be, hmm? Fret not, m' good man. There be many of us who are marooned from th' sea and landlocked as well. I be one of them. I've only touched and swam in th' ocean once but twas enough t' make m' piratical spirit ache and yern t' return to those wild, warm waters.

So, tell me... where be ye marooned?

Tis quite th' story, too, Emil. What a grand story. ::: hoists tankard high::: Again, glad ye stumbled into this establishment. Yo'r most welcome.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Welcome.jpg

We are a friendly bunch here, and please look around for anything of interest to you.

The one who is marooned in a sealess zone can always write about adventures on the High Seas...:D

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-

Wallow? Nay! No wallowin' here!

Aye, welcome to th' Pub, Emil. Glad ye set forth t' introduce thyself to we devils.

Marooned from th' Sea ye be, hmm? Fret not, m' good man. There be many of us who are marooned from th' sea and landlocked as well. I be one of them. I've only touched and swam in th' ocean once but twas enough t' make m' piratical spirit ache and yern t' return to those wild, warm waters.

So, tell me... where be ye marooned?

Tis quite th' story, too, Emil. What a grand story. ::: hoists tankard high::: Again, glad ye stumbled into this establishment. Yo'r most welcome.

~Lady B

Ah Lady B, Now there is a name I have not heard in many tides. So good to see you m'lady and thank you for the warm welcome. Yes, my conviction was unjust. As a matter of fact, I stood upon the gallows with the rope upon my head. For unknown reasons, they released me and told me to leave and never return. I felt it was a good time to do so before my luck would finally elude me. Thank you Lady B, many good memories and good times with you.

These new waters have changed quite considerably. Somewhat of a challenge to properly navigate through all of these channels. However, I shall eventually be chopping through the waves quickly.

Welcome to the pub lad.

Ms. Silkie. My eyes line with tears when I saw you still here in the pub. I snicker to myself that m' fair grand woman walked by and did not recognize me. Oh what grand times I had with you! The voice of an Irish Siren is what I said to myself. I stand before you Ms. Silkie, bow, and tip m' hat.

Ms. Silkie. My eyes line with tears when I saw you still here in the pub. I snicker to myself that m' fair grand woman walked by and did not recognize me. Oh what grand times I had with you! The voice of an Irish Siren is what I said to myself. I stand before you Ms. Silkie, bow, and tip m' hat.

Good lad, if I am to recognize you at all you must give me some indication of who you were in your past life for you seem to know me well indeed.

Welcome lad.

Wallowin' 's not wot we do round 'ere. We call it . . . . mutiny. There's a cutlass under th' bar and brace o' pistols by the door . . .

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Welcome aboard, Mr. Wilshire! Great to have ye here, lad!

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

Welcome aboard!

Now! Start savin' yer pennies fer the crazy pirate fest in Key West right after Thanksgiving. Two concurrent events (don't ask) called Pirates in Paradise and Fort Taylor Pirate Invasion! T'was (they were) my first event(s) - flown to from Montreal... and what a blast!

Thank you for your nice words - adn, by the way, Emil is a name from my country too, the male from Emilia!

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-

Welcome aboard!

Now! Start savin' yer pennies fer the crazy pirate fest in Key West right after Thanksgiving. Two concurrent events (don't ask) called Pirates in Paradise and Fort Taylor Pirate Invasion! T'was (they were) my first event(s) - flown to from Montreal... and what a blast!

Many thanks for your invite Beowulf! Very interesting proposition. Not too familiar with the area, but if St. Augustine is nearby, I just may make adjustments to attend. Sounds to be a grand time!

Welcome aboard mate! Jes' so ye know, yer not the only one marooned far from the sea. I meself be hailin' from a land locked state (though there be many a fine lake fer sailin').

"If I believed in fate, I wouldn't be playing with loaded dice..."

Ah Lady B, Now there is a name I have not heard in many tides. So good to see you m'lady and thank you for the warm welcome. Yes, my conviction was unjust. As a matter of fact, I stood upon the gallows with the rope upon my head. For unknown reasons, they released me and told me to leave and never return. I felt it was a good time to do so before my luck would finally elude me. Thank you Lady B, many good memories and good times with you.

::: props brow up::: Oh, so we HAVE met in th' past. I t'was wonderin' wha that wee nudgin' was in th' back of m' mind.

So, aye! I'm with Silkie... give we fine pirate ladies a trinket of a hint. Or will ye torture us so to th' point of begging? ::: Wicked grin::: Hope we weren't too wild for ye, Emil. ::: offers some fine wine ::: Glad t' have ye back, good sir.

~Lady B

hmmmmmm....

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

hmmmmmm....

Ah, now Captain Sterling. A Gentleman and a Scholar. An honor to be in your presence sire......

**looks over both shoulders** Where?? ...ahem.... How have ye been?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Sire? ::: looks at Sterling and then Emil then back at Sterling:::

~Lady B