Remember me? XD

Christine

I was at Disneyland last night, riding the Pirates ride....and getting horribly soaked. Oh, yes, the 6th row is the worst, my butt stayed wet and cold all night! I also had to buy flip flops, my mary janes went all to pot! Anyway, with everything going on with the new movie coming out I thought I'd look back in here. It has been a long time hasn't it? Wow! How many of you still remember me? *sheepish grin*

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Hey Christine, welcome back! Where ya bin?

hawkyns

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

:::: runs in and pounces/clobbers Christine::::

CCHHHRRRIIIIIIIIIISSSTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNEEEEE!!!!!

LASS!!! ye've been well missed! T'was beginnin' t' think somehow all th' folks that made this Forum so grand had been run off, scared off, toss off to the drink, lost to Davy Jones' Locker.

Soaked, eh? I think it splashed all th' way over here to th' Midwest! Been showering water all day long! LOL

How be ye, lass? Bloody hell, girl! Ye've been well missed!

Eager t' see our darling Captain in action again?

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Haha! Hey there everyone, it's good to see familiar names! Oh, my goodness, Lady B! ((((hugs tightly)))) Of course I'm excited to see the new Pirates movie, it looks like a lot of fun!

I've been busy with so many various things. Oh, gah, when was the last time I was even here? O_o Whoa! But I am well, healthy and all that nonsense. Still blonde, still quite similar-looking to my picture here, haha! Pale and blonde, some things just never change. ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

• 2 months later...

Just made landfall and glad to se that some are still alive an well, Christine good to see that you are still as lovely as ever, just thought that I would drop by and say hello,,, as it were. And by the Balls of Zeus where might me Avatar have gotten to???

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

Forgotten? One of the fellow Plunder Bunnies???? Never...we have been merely awaiting your return...*Quietly* Now for a wee game of Mast-er and Command-er! *Grins* How have you been darlin? And Welcome back *big big hugs*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png