Ñàòè Êàçàíîâà - ðåäêèå ýðîòè÷åñêèå ñíèìêè

Caraccioli

Haha ok. Interesting to see this,, uhm, "language" :huh:

I suppose that if it's some russian dialect or Spamese, as you said, there would be a lot of different signs if I had the right font. Right now, I only see strange letters o.O

('-.- I'm missing something incredibly funny, I believe >.>)

or is it supposed to look something like this:

òðàíñâåñòèò ïîðíî âèäåî ëó÷øèå ïîðíî ìóëüòôèëüìû èíäèâèäóàëêè îäåññà òóðåöñêîå ïîðíî âèäåî ðîëèêè áåñïëàòíîå âñ¸ î ñåêñå êaëèãóëa ïîðíî ôèëüì

...?

jollyrogerjackanapes.gifmonkeystelltales.gif

Dead men tell no tales... how 'bout monkeys?

It looks pretty much like that. Funny thing is, if you had looked at the links before I deleted them, you would have that they were all in English.

(Funny about that.)

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

• 3 years later...

Aww...someone banned the original posts in this thread and you guys can't seem 'em any more.

:blink: (Sometimes I crack me up...it's not drugs, this is pretty much normal. Honestly.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

I loved the quote from ALice in the Mirror by Lewis Carroll. One of my favourite books....

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-