Navigation problems

For the past week I have had trouble moving from one thread to another, sometimes I have to go to the history and click on the links I have already been to in order to exit the one I'm in. If I use the "back" arrow it takes two or three clicks to get out of a thread and the google address comes up in between one thread and the next. Is this in my computer or is there something going on with the pub that would make this happen?

Thanx!

Bo

For the past week I have had trouble moving from one thread to another, sometimes I have to go to the history and click on the links I have already been to in order to exit the one I'm in. If I use the "back" arrow it takes two or three clicks to get out of a thread and the google address comes up in between one thread and the next. Is this in my computer or is there something going on with the pub that would make this happen?

Thanx!

Bo

It's gotta be some issue with the Pub. I have to click my "back" arrow twice to move back to the previous page. I think Stynky broke something !! ;)

Have you done all the proper superstitious techno-voodoo type stuff that doesn't usually do anything?

Like clearing out your web browser cache - closing your web browser and reopening it, turning your computer off then having a double shot of rum and turning it back on again. Then there's always the Deliver Us From, . . . or maybe that's Deliver Us To Evil Spit Dance - basically you turn and spit in all four directions of the compass, then smash a bottle over your head. . . I can't remember what order to that though. If you do it right - that should fix everything, but if you do it wrong - it could make things worse.

On a serious note, I'm not seeing anything obvious. But if you can tell me when you were on and having problems (rough Date/Time) - then I can take a closer look and do a search for errors in the server logs.

All I can think is that the web servers either got bogged down with traffic or the hosting company was doing some behind the scenes maintenance - in either case, service can get slow or clunky (temporarily).

. . . as it is - I'm doing some maintenance now.