Greetings Everyone

Munk

Hello All,

Munk Here some of your probably know me. I have been reenacting since I was only three my father started me in civil war reenacting which I still do to this day.

About Five years ago I decided to pursue my life long passion of the golden age and picked up pirate reenacting as a second hobby.

I severed for a time with the pirate Brethren and made alot of good friends in that crew.

I have recently stareted my own crew the mob town Hooligans.

I am new here and decided to join to keep my ear to the ground for new events and to learn more about the era as there is never enough knowledge.

Cheers all

Munk

Well, well, look what the cat dragged in... got yer pm over at Facebook...will send out the info this week... Shame you had to leave so early on Saturday... ye missed out on all the fun...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Munk! welcome aboard.

Great seeing you at Fells Point. Like Sterling said, you missed the "fun time" when the winds kicked up and we had to hold the tents down.

Chaos, panic, pandemonium - my work here is done.

Master-At-Arms,

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant

Welcome to th' Pub, Munk. Ye've come to a fine establishment for piracy. Glad ye stumbled in and shall look forward t' conversin' with ye.

Storms at Fells Point? Sounds like Port Washington. Oh, dear. Did the "curse of Port Washington" follow ye, Sterling?

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Welcome aboard Mister Munk!

Jas. Hook ;)

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

yes it is a shame but with no cold weather gear we were well LOL cold! I am really excited for the year though and cant wait to do more with you guys!

Well, well, look what the cat dragged in... got yer pm over at Facebook...will send out the info this week... Shame you had to leave so early on Saturday... ye missed out on all the fun...

You mean I missed 18th cent. para sailing!? dam!

Munk! welcome aboard.

Great seeing you at Fells Point. Like Sterling said, you missed the "fun time" when the winds kicked up and we had to hold the tents down.

Michael yes i suspecpet that I will be in touch with everyone a little more now that Iam on here

Munk! How goes it? Glad you stopped by, you'll find this place to be a very different creature than the Brethren Forum... but both have their strengths. Glad to see you hear, maybe i'll hear from you more now.

mer24.jpg

Welcome aboard! We are all friends here, even if our pillaging methods differ sometimes...

And some exchange of experience is always good!

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-