Personal Bank Checks

Paisley

Aye lass,

Just put 'personal/ custom checks' inta yer favourite search engine....

Then, ye gotta look thru wots ta be offered....

One goode source is ; www.4checks.com

My checks look like old maps n charts, with a compass rose up next ta me name.... think th' style is called 'world traveler'

Ta,

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Check Works

only one I found even with a nauticle theme. Did find a few places that will print them with whatever photo you wanted.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

There's a website called

http://www.rolledlabels.com

that offers a stamp and sticker check set. The check has a blank box where you can put stickers, if you're so inclined. That might be a fun idea if you can find skull-and-crossbones stickers...or even ones of Captain Jack!

:ph34r:

Capt. WE Roberts

"I shall uphold my indignity with the utmost dignity befitting a person of my undignified station."