Some of the parts, most are basic, some are for rifles

Pans.jpg

Lockplates.jpg

Hammersandfrizzens.jpg

triggers.jpg

sideplates.jpg

rearsight.jpg

triggerguards.jpg

I am also supposed to have a lock coming, its either a bess lock, or a doglock, I cant remember what he said I was getting. It was from a trade...

Any ideas would be helpful, I have only built rifles in the past...I'll post pics later of those....looking forward to playing with pistols and maybe a blunderbuss or two!

If it was raining soup, I'd be stuck outside with a fork.....

Wes, the barrel I have for you is already breeched and tapped for a liner. It had a cap drum on it but I let that go to a fellow that needed it at a shoot a few years back. I also found a trigger set (basic pivot type), and a few other little goodies besides the ones I told you about that I'll be sending along. Who knows, if you get it built and I get a job, maybe I'll buy it back from ya! ;)

Bo

Got a nice chunk of Black walnut and my blunderbuss barrel came in......gun making time!! I'll try to get pics of progress....hopefully extra time in the workshop wont be to hard to come by either!!

Photo01951.jpg

Photo01941.jpg

Edited by wes1761

I have to give up Wes. I cannot find the trigger guard and the side plate, so I will just send all the other stuff, barrel, and another chunk of black walnut, trigger, butt cap, and some touchhole liners. I also found a new set of sling swivels that I'll never use from Track of the Wolf I'm sending along, maybe you can use them on your 'buss project. sorry for the delay but I was hoping to find those two brass pieces and ship everything. They'll most likely turn up two days later when I'm looking for something else.

Bo

No sweat Bo, I'll get the strap and that cap box mailed out. I think I got the right size piece of copper now too, so I see a lid in the near future.

It always seems that the easiest way to to find whats missing is to go buy a replacement!! Ha Har!!!!

Heres 2 rifles I did....

Full Stock Kentucky style in a .40 cal.....german silver inlay:

Photo01971.jpg

.50 cal smooth rifle, full stock Hawken style. Inlaid with brass patchbox and ivory (piano keys):

Photo01961.jpg