Lego Pirates of the Caribbean

Oh, I plan on buyin' at least one of every set! I miss the old pirate legos that I used ta own. Especially the huge tallship models. Those were the best.

"If I believed in fate, I wouldn't be playing with loaded dice..."

Oh, I plan on buyin' at least one of every set! I miss the old pirate legos that I used ta own. Especially the huge tallship models. Those were the best.

yeah, I want the Queen Anne's Revenge and the Black pearl so badly, I'll probably build onto 'em and make em more elaberate. BTW I'm actually building a pirate flagship with my sets right now, three masted, four hull sections, and I've figured out how to make a spritsail topmast on the bowsprit and make the mizzen mast be square rigged with the a addition of a lateen mizzen sail. I'm also rebuilding my old Redbeard Runner and making a custome merchant ship using bits of my Black Seas Barracuda and a couple smaller pirate sloops

BTW if in case you don't know about it check this site out http://www.classic-pirates.com/

Let every man Know freedom, Kings be damned,

And let the Devil sort out the mess afterwards.

• 4 weeks later...

I plan on buying a few of these and I know I will be interested in the Lego PotC video game when it comes out.

As will I, I'm especially excited about the game. though i don't know how many sets, or which ones I'll be able to get my hands on considering my current financial straites

Let every man Know freedom, Kings be damned,

And let the Devil sort out the mess afterwards.