2011 Queen Bess and the Pyrates Fresno, California

Kenneth

brang lots of water mates-i will be hot out thar in fresno!

The other day... I tried a rum from India called Old Monk.. finest rum Ive ever had by far mates. Spicy and a great caramel flavor. Wish I could get my hands on some! We need to plunder a corsair filled with Indian Rum.

Edited by Liam McMac

_Liam McMac

Celtic and Pirate Tailor

Beware the Iron Brigade!

old monk is really good mate

brang lots of water mates-i will be hot out thar in fresno!

The other day... I tried a rum from India called Old Monk.. finest rum Ive ever had by far mates. Spicy and a great caramel flavor. Wish I could get my hands on some! We need to plunder a corsair filled with Indian Rum.

Well any weather less hotter than Ojai in September will be welcomed..I always feel like a piece of jerky after that event...See you scallywags in a week and a bit.

"Without caffine, I'd have no personality at all"

I checked weather underground and it says we might have a cool weekend. high 81 fri, 74 on Sat and 67 on Sunday. 20% chance of rain...with lows in the mid 40's at night. Good thing I re waxed my tent sheet!

"Without caffine, I'd have no personality at all"

sweet it will be a better weekend to have cooler weather -maybe i will set up me stove inside me tent. gots plenty of fire toys with us too. its magic mate. lookin forward to a great event. plus ya can see me new custom Balitimore Knife and Sword cutlass . you can view it on my facebook page as well.

I checked weather underground and it says we might have a cool weekend. high 81 fri, 74 on Sat and 67 on Sunday. 20% chance of rain...with lows in the mid 40's at night. Good thing I re waxed my tent sheet!

Edited by PLUNDERING PYLOS PARKER