Custom Hand Painted Pirate Flags! Slots Open!

Capn' Mac

Fair winds and following seas to ye pyrate brethren! We have new slots open for custom, hand crafted pirate flags! Our custom made pirate flags are hand dyed, and hand painted with your custom design on both sides. They are made from a medium weight canvas, sturdy and made for use outdoors. They measure 4 ½ feet wide by 3 feet high though we can accommodate any size you might need. They are made with triple re-enforced hanging corners with brass grommets.

The flags are treated with a UV blocker to prevent fading and are water proofed and made to withstand high winds and the elements. In short they are made for real use whether flying in your camp or raised as your colors on board your water craft of choice. These flags will last for years of hard and rugged use. Prices range from $85 on up depending on artwork. Please contact us for a quote. Here are some examples of recently completed flages for the New Orleans Pyrate Week!

5551074236_8efea3ec09.jpg5551074346_4156521521.jpg

Some of our past work:

3730001322_509b22f1c6.jpg3723843674_06e00a822c.jpg3709967946_6341e9d912.jpg3705444868_99c34849e2.jpg

We have been reviewd on Bilgemunky.com

Check out our sight and let us know if we can be of service:

http://www.dirkandarrow.com/7.html

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.

3660251270_1501aa649b.jpg

Very nice. My logo is at the bottom. Can you give me an estimate and email it to me at hurricane@piratesofthecoast.com? I have it in electronic form so it can be resized easily. I have it in paths or in any other format you may need to transfer for painting. Would want it in the faded looking black.

Just the logo, not the name or any type.

Thanks!

Edited by hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Aye- we be interested, it be time to fly our own flag! We talked before, and me flag is at the bottom o' me message! Just the artwork, not the text as well! Already got a quote too a while ago., unless that has changed! will send you a PM!

Edited by Gunpowder Gertie
BuccaneersBanner2012.jpg

Capn' Mac- i have art work but need to send through snail mail- do you have an adress i can send it too? thank you corey

You bet! I'll send you a PM.

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the final paint for a job for Pylos. Just needs reinforced gromets and a bit of weather and it'll be good to go!

5629713883_3869754510.jpg

Edited by Capn' Mac

Just finished up a right beaut o' a pennent fer Gerttie! Have a look at this lovely lady boyo's:

5659713849_8389c75ff6_z.jpg

We now have slots open again folks! First come, first served!

• 4 weeks later...

Oi Mate!

Just got the flag yesterday..we have a pending postal strike up here, so I was happy it arrived safe and sound.

and- oh what a flag, me hearties!

We be VERY happy, we be...and I cannot recommend the maker enough!

I'll post a pic next week when we unfurl it for the first time at the first parade o' the season!

Edited by Gunpowder Gertie
BuccaneersBanner2012.jpg

• 1 month later...

Ahoy mates!! Tis' been a regular torrent o' business these past couple of months!! Here are a couple of pictures of some happy hearty cusomers!

5949290328_6224690329_b.jpg

5948735537_834f73c00d_b.jpg

And a newly completed piece...

5948742753_e49c3ec93d.jpg

Slots are opening up folks...get em while they're hot!!