New acquired blackpowder guns

Ahoy

I thought I would pos some pictures of my new black powder additions. The guns are made by Leonard Day a master gunmaker and true gentleman. The matchlock is a .62 caliber 17th century matchlock, it is smaller in size when compard to English Civil War muskets I know of several people that hunt with matchlocks like this The original was found in Salem Ma. The pistols are 1660 French in design and come in .50 caliber, these are the first two he has made like these and they too were copied directly from original guns from a private collection. I cant wait to shoot them!

I have more pictures posted in my album New blackpowder weapons.

Voodoo Jack

gallery_11345_434_49580.jpggallery_11345_434_197327.jpggallery_11345_434_124188.jpg

Leonard Day is a very well known name in quality reproduction weapons. You sir, are a very fortunate individual. Where is your next event and how much can you drink before you pass out? :P Just askin... :P

Very nice firearms. Thanks for sharing.

Bo

Bo thanks mate and to answer your question next event May ??? still waiting for the date and I can put 'em back when it comes to drink ha ha hopefully this year we will be at PIP.