Searle's Raid 2011 After Action report.

Sgt Johnson

Good Mr Couper - Excellent photos of the event. It takes a very good photographer to make the likes of me look even remotely presentable and you've certainly achieved such in the several photos I was lucky enough to be in. My Maria, however, always looks good and it's nice I didn't detract. Bravo to you sir!

Michael B - Finally meeting you and your lovely frau, Capt J and his excellent lady Janet, Red Jessi & Patrick, and Mark G was a treat and I hope we can be neighbors in camp again soon.

Brass

GJB.......It was our pleasure......hope to see you soon..........Yo Ho

Yo Ho.......

Good Mr Couper - Excellent photos of the event. It takes a very good photographer to make the likes of me look even remotely presentable and you've certainly achieved such in the several photos I was lucky enough to be in. My Maria, however, always looks good and it's nice I didn't detract. Bravo to you sir!

Michael B - Finally meeting you and your lovely frau, Capt J and his excellent lady Janet, Red Jessi & Patrick, and Mark G was a treat and I hope we can be neighbors in camp again soon.

Brass

GJB.......It was our pleasure......hope to see you soon..........Yo Ho

Yo Ho.......

Thanks for the compliments.

Parts 3 & 4 should be up by Tuesday.

Thanks! Those are great! What is your usage requirements?

For each photo you use, you must take one swig of rum.

All of my photos are free... for your pleasure.

D.B. Couper

My Dear Searles Family~

Many thanks for hosting such a wonderful event and accomodating my Poppa Ratsey and all his photo adventures. He has started posting them on our site, keep checking back, there will be many more. Wish I could have made it up there, perhaps next year. As always, we love being able to spend time with our Pyrate Family!! Hope to see you all at FTPI!!

Here's the link: http://picasaweb.google.com/jamesacallahan100

With Love,

Momma Ratsey

I was so happy to meet you, Michael, Kate, Greg, Maria (and even more thankful you were my DD Friday night :) Can't wait to see you all again!

-Betsy

I gotta get a more piratey name.

If you're gonna swing, swing for the fences...if you're going after Jaws, bring along the tartar sauce.

My Dear Searles Family~

Many thanks for hosting such a wonderful event and accomodating my Poppa Ratsey and all his photo adventures. He has started posting them on our site, keep checking back, there will be many more. Wish I could have made it up there, perhaps next year. As always, we love being able to spend time with our Pyrate Family!! Hope to see you all at FTPI!!

Here's the link: http://picasaweb.goo...mesacallahan100

With Love,

Momma Ratsey

Thx for the great Pic's............Yo Ho

Yo Ho.......