Dead Man's Chest 2011

Mission

At last I have something of merit to donate to the Dead Man's Chest Auction.

Muhaha.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

I hope to be back in form and frame of mind to donate this year. Last year nearly did my brain and soul in altogether. Once I get my teaching cert., I hope I can rest a little easier. I have several things in various stages of incomplete to finish. Just ran into a creative brick wall and couldn't touch anything without screwin' it up.

Bo

Would twisted wire (iron) forks and pewter tankards (used) be appropriate donations? I'm cleaning out my kit and have way to much stuff. I may find another home before then, but if not, I'd be happy to add to the cause.

Would twisted wire (iron) forks and pewter tankards (used) be appropriate donations? I'm cleaning out my kit and have way to much stuff. I may find another home before then, but if not, I'd be happy to add to the cause.

Usually that's the kinds of items involved, a mix of new and used donated for auction to help support the cause, whatever cause that may be. ;)

Bo

Ok, good to know. Is anyone collecting these things in a central location yet, or do we wait until closer to the day?

Usually that's the kinds of items involved, a mix of new and used donated for auction to help support the cause, whatever cause that may be. ;)

Bo

If I donate something, I usually bring it with me. So that's my suggestion. ;)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Any and all donations to the Dead Mans Chest auction, Which benifits the Friends of Fort Taylor and provides proceeds to stage the Fort Taylor Pirate Invasion are greatly appriciated!

As far as sending items foreward, Fayma or Haunting Lily here on the pub would have more info or an address available for you, please im one of them if you need that information

Thanks for your Generosity and support!

Your humble auctioneer,

Chrispy

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

While we do plan on holding the auction again this year, we don't have any specifics to offer as of yet. It's great to see this level of interest already. I'll try to get more details as soon as possible.

Your generosity and support is greatly appreciated.

YHS,

Camp Mom

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Any and all donations to the Dead Mans Chest auction, Which benifits the Friends of Fort Taylor and provides proceeds to stage the Fort Taylor Pirate Invasion are greatly appriciated!

As far as sending items foreward, Fayma or Haunting Lily here on the pub would have more info or an address available for you, please im one of them if you need that information

Thanks for your Generosity and support!

Your humble auctioneer,

Chrispy

humble? well ... you are the Auctioneer anyway ... :unsure:

we'll have ta see what we can cook up this year!

mP

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

While we do plan on holding the auction again this year, we don't have any specifics to offer as of yet. It's great to see this level of interest already. I'll try to get more details as soon as possible.

Your generosity and support is greatly appreciated.

YHS,

Camp Mom

she's a good "Camp Mom" too - actually "great" is much closer!

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will donate towards the lock. Anybody else? chime in!

Swab's weapons are one of a kind, this could be the star of the auction, well... as long as they don't auction any Bosuns again...

mP

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

• 3 months later...

I got my contribution for this year...

Mission_banner5.JPG

Oh, that's bad. I even started the other post with nearly the same text. :rolleyes:

I guess I'll combine them. I should note that I got something when I posted that for the auction and then decided to keep it because I liked it and I knew it probably wouldn't fetch what I paid for it. This is more likely to get it's purchase price, or near to it.

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 1 month later...

For those of you that are planning to donate items and need to ship things ahead of time, please contact Scarlet Jai for shipping information. jaisomers@yahoo.com

Once again, Thank You all for your generosity.

Thank you Bo. Fayma still has the chest and we use it year to year. Although, last year it was a little hard prying it out of her hands. She loves it so much.

Your forged items are always such a bit hit and greatly appreciated.