Anyone wanna make a cameo?

Dread Pyrate Greyhound

This is Sol, my pirate captain; this is Angel, presently pirate, former corsair and smuggler, this is Chago, a mercenary, and this is Belle, a tavern keeper and pirate host. If you want Navy guys, I have a couple, too...

the book mainly revolves around one pirate captain, his lover, and their nemasis and I don't know how much I can fit in, if each person wants a part, they're are going to need to contact me.

Let every man Know freedom, Kings be damned,

And let the Devil sort out the mess afterwards.

An update for everyone who wants to make a cameo.... I can make no promises you will be included, or if you are included what part you may play. Also, I am planning on making a series, so you may appear in one of the later installations. NOTE if there are female captains with an interest about a cameo, ask me about the 'Sisterhood of the Seven Seas' I may find a place for you there, as they play a major role in the second and fifth books.

Edited by Commodore Greyhound

Any room for a Spaniard?

A nasty Ol' Spaniard whose meager crew annoys him more than anything.

Caught stealing from the plate fleet leaving Potosi, Columbia, he was stripped of his command. He amassed quite a fortune in his years with Spain. He now is a dark figure within the Caribbean. A mercenary. Hard to find, because he knows you are looking for him. He has many, many bookkeepers, soldiers, captains, pirates and privateers and spies within his payroll. He know when each ship leaves the South American coast and what each has on board. Not settling for logwood traders from the Bay of Campeche, or local fisherman from the Yucatan, he takes from those wealthy enough to lose it: Statesman, Government officials, and the Crown.

Currently operating out of the Dry Tortugas, he has a small bumbling crew working for him.

Something else occured to me, would you be interested in making your cameo as one of the main villian's Commanders? If not I will try to find another place for you.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

reworking beginning... I can reference a maximum of 7 captains in the raid that opens the series. Now is the time to speak up. also, please respond to messages I sent you about ideas I had to include you... otherwise I won't know if it is acceptable or not.

Id be the youngest most obliged captain!

If you want to be involved mate, I'm working on a part needing more Captains right now!

However, Before I can include you, I will say, It takes place in Frenchesque waters, I will likely include you in a raiding party, and I need to know about your character, so I can accurately depict them for their 15 minutes of fame, that being said, I need to know

A: ship you command (Name type, number of guns, number of men)

B: character apperance and personality

Ye needs a Pegleg I'm in, Commodore Sir !!! Aye that I am

I can include you in fleet of pirates on a raid about to take place.... get me some info on your character's personality, and your ship (type, armnement, number of crew)

Ye needs a Pegleg I'm in, Commodore Sir !!! Aye that I am

Iron Hand be a Lowdly-Quiet man of Mystery. He runs his ship like a Mercenery Hessian with a Grudge against the World, but he treats his crew with respect, as long as they do what's required of them. He's honest to a fault and able ta lie his way out of any situation, I mean twist the Truth when necessary. He's a good Captain to have as a Friend but a terrible one to have as an Enemy. He loves ta drink but expects his men ta be able to act soberly. There's non meaner and non kinder. Slow and Sure he is and rarely made the fool, least not more than once...Savvy?

I can add you to a group of pirates going to raid a chines-esque treasure port.... I need to know about your ship and it's armnement/class though.... also, since this is fantasy pirate novel taking place in an parralell universe, I can actually give your character an IRON hand say, cursed or magical. your choice.

• 7 months later...

FIRST CAMEO WRITTEN!! It belongs to my Friend Voodoo Jack, who takes part in a skirmish in the swamp with several giant aligaters.

NOTE: I WANT TO REPRESENT YOUR CHARACTER FAITHFULLY, TO DO THIS I NEED ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS, I AM WORKING ON A RAID AT THE MOMENT.

• 2 months later...

TRADGEDY HAS STRUCK!! I lost my flash drive, and with it all my work, so until i get a new one, my book, which was making a lot of EXCELENT progress, will be nonexistant. HOWEVER i made an offer of cameos to you so i plan to deliver!!! you have my word on that!!