Hey everyone! :D

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum so I thought I'd make an introduction topic. ;) I'm Jenna, 15, from Michigan. I've been obsessed with pirates and anything relating to pirates for a while now. I also love Pirates of the Caribbean and especially Hector Barbossa. <3 I really enjoy reading and writing. Hm...I guess that's it for all. I look forward to meeting some of you very soon! Oh, I also love to talk so if anyone wants to chat, feel free to drop me a PM! ;)

meansno.jpg

The more we gave 'em away, the more we came to realize the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men.

Greets!! Welcome aboard! I, having been a member for a short time, have found the Pirates of this board to be a fountain of knowledge and kindness.....no better port to careen your vessel at!!

If it was raining soup, I'd be stuck outside with a fork.....

Welcome Aboard Lady Jenna!

Aye, if'n yer' into Hector Barbossa... wait 'til ye meet some of the searats in this here Pub. A good lot here. ;)

Jas. Hook ;)

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

welcome8.png

Welcome aboard, and meet us, the other pirates! I am also into writing, and I joined here for documentation for my RPGs. I found a lot of interesting things and fellow writers to get advice from. Weapons, attire, fencing, sailing tricks... anything can be learnt here.

Edited by Elena

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-

And I'll be keepin' a VERY sharp eye upon them Searats, too, Hook. :blink:

Welcome to th' Pub, Jenna. Glad to see ye made way to this fine establishment. Ye'll find no better congregation of pirates.

Have a look 'round. Beware th' gentlemen scoundrels... finally ye'll meet Sterling with whom I've been telling ye about. And others I believe. :) Just... beware. :lol:

Ahhh... now I know where ye be. Oh, dear God in Heaven help ye! Ye be in th' same state as M.A. d'Dogge! :) Hopefully in due time, shall see ye at an event or few.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Welcome aboard, lass. Ne'er you mind the gruffness o' some o' these here scalawags; hearts o' gold they have.

That having been said, there are very few corners of the pyrate world that we here haven't shone our lights into. Knowledge there is here and plenty. Enjoy.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Thank you so much for all the warm welcomes everyone! I think this is the most welcoming site I have ever been to before! :blink: It's so great to meet all of you. Are there any threads on the forum you would suggest checking out first? There's so much to see and do here!

@LadyB: Lol, yup, this is my real location. :lol: It would be very nice to meet you at an event someday! :)

meansno.jpg

The more we gave 'em away, the more we came to realize the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men.

Aye, ye not be far. Within the same region at least. And in the same state as M.A. d'Dogge... the one I warned ye about whom was in "Dinner: Impossible - Pirates Peril". :)

Oh, cannot wait t' meet ye, lass. In due time I'm sure. Unless ye can drag yo'r family into the pirate fun as well and join us all at Port Washington, Wisconsin for the Pirate Festival there. Guaranteed an event NOT to miss. Of course, the Pirates of Paynetown event in Indiana is one not to miss either. Oh, devil, girl... ye should see what events be near ye on the Resurrection website as well as the Raids here.

Well, ye've come to th' first place. Where to next depends upon what ye be wantin' t' know or lookin' for.

If entertainment, look under Pirate Pop.

More historical stuff, well Captain Twill be a good place to start.

Ye want attire info, look under Pyrate Craft for, the sewing center for the latest on hints and tips of how to make yo'r proper pirate attire. Or check the Thieves Market for where to obtain said items.

Ye found a spot at leas to write some fiction.

Just... flitter about, and enjoy.

Aye, told ye there was no better place for a pirate t' go. :D

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Welcome to the pub.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

No since I am the one ridding the world of ye “Hostis Humani Generis”, I would be the...ahem...cough, cough... good guy, thus I would be famous... t'is ye pirate lot that would be infamous...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

That's right, "Captain" Sterling is the long arm of the King, out to oppress and imprison honest men of the sea who overthrew the bonds of slavish servitude to rapacious, money-grubbing ship owners and their cruel, vile and sadistic ship captains. And he calls himself a "good guy." Not likely.

Our paths shall cross, "Captain"...

3ff66f1f.jpg

imprison honest men of the sea

Our paths shall cross, "Captain"...

"Honest" and "Imprison".... I find both highly unlikely, especially where ye are concerned...

Crewe of the Archangel

So sayeth the King's lap dog. Good thing this 'ere Pub be neutral ground, lest ye find a ball twixt yer eyes. Beware this'un, Jenna, beware! "Welcome to the Pub", says he, while 'is lackeys lay traps in the alley.

Meanwhile, since we are in the Pub: Stand you to an Ale, Captain? I can forego dropping yer corpse to the deck until we're actually on a deck.

3ff66f1f.jpg

King's lap dog indeed.... Virginian first, sirrah, then a bloody Englishman... **damn did I write that out loud again??**

I would like to see ye drop my corpse any where...as if ye would ever take yer pistols out of them fancy boxes ye make fer em...as to that Ale, why aye, and thank ye... one needs to whet their whistle, these nooses make fer hard work....

Crewe of the Archangel

Greets!! Welcome aboard! I, having been a member for a short time, have found the Pirates of this board to be a fountain of knowledge and kindness.....no better port to careen your vessel at!!

Are you implying that the young lady needs her bottom scraping?

'Ow do Miss =o)

Lambourne! Lambourne! Stop that man pissin' on the hedge, it's imported.

King's lap dog indeed.... Virginian first, sirrah, then a bloody Englishman... **damn did I write that out loud again??**

I would like to see ye drop my corpse any where...as if ye would ever take yer pistols out of them fancy boxes ye make fer em...as to that Ale, why aye, and thank ye... one needs to wet their whistle, these nooses make fer hard work....

Crewe of the Archangel