Age of Buccaneers

This is a pirate roleplay set during the 1660s in the carribbean, anyone is welcome to participate, that being said, Here is the begining.

Shadows danced accross the rooftops of Santiago, yet there was little light to cast them, as no moon hung in the sky. A Black shape pulled into the harbor and dropped anchor, a longboat was launched, when it arrived on shore, a tall figure standing at the bow walked into the nearest tavern, not even waiting for his men to fallow.

He drew his cutlass, kicked open the door and bellowed "Where is that dog El Torro! He betrayed me to the dons and I shall have his head for it!"

Edited by Commodore Greyhound

Let every man Know freedom, Kings be damned,

And let the Devil sort out the mess afterwards.

**Animal jerks up at the loud challenge (knocking of a full tankard of rum), draws his pistol and shoots the figure at the door** Bastid, ye made me spill me drynk. We likes quiet here. It be de only tyme we gets our rest. **Looks to the barkeep and raises his tankard**

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Gives a nod to his cohorts, they quietly finish thier drinks and exit, scurrying to the dock and watching unobserved as the recently arrived ships crew rushes towards the commotion at the tavern. They row out, overpower the remaining crew, cut the anchor line and sail off aboard thier new prize. The Captain laughs and shouts to his men "Timing is everything Lads!"

Edited by Cannibal Chrispy

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

The man stands after barely avoiding the misfire from the pistol, "I shall deal with ye later! He bellows, and leaves, Perrie! he shouts to one of the men at the longboats, We must be out of this wretched town and back anbord the Newe Moone by sunrise or else the dons shall have our heads!"

"What of le brig Capitaine?" Asks the frenchman.

"That Trojan horse be damned! twas nought but a tool to get into port! and as long as we are here, let us see what wealth Santiago has to offer!"

a the crew from the brig, ninety pirates storm the fort and take the town, it is put to the torch, and the pirates march down the coast with their newfound plunder until they reach a small cove, anchored within it are a great 46 gun war galleon and two sixteen gun brigs. The pirates load up their plunder and set sail, leaving the burning city behind. They steer South, for Port Royale.

"Capitaine, do you intend to go after the man who took the brig?"

"Hardly" I reply, "The blasted thing was so leaky when we bought it in Port Royale it'll be on the sea bottom long afore they reach land, though I would like to discuss the Code with that rogue who took the Trojen Horse, He's fairly resourceful if he managed to out-wit jenkins, though the fool takes my orders far too literally, I said to aid me should I be in trouble, not bring the whole damn crew ashore. Hm... mayhaps an alliance can be forged." I mused as we sailed south,

"Ship Ho- looks like a brig!"

"Orders Capitaine?" Perrie asks.

I consider it "General Quarters, guns ready and stand by to aid them if this is indeed our friend from Santiago but be wary."

Let every man Know freedom, Kings be damned,

And let the Devil sort out the mess afterwards.