WANTED: Pair of GoFs Shoe Buckles

PoD

Does anyone have a pair of shoe buckles made by Gentlemen of Fortune that they want to part with? I could really do with a pair and I dont think GoF is selling them anymore as I havent had any emails about them answered.

bannerad.jpg

...and then I discovered the wine...

Does anyone have a pair of shoe buckles made by Gentlemen of Fortune that they want to part with? I could really do with a pair and I dont think GoF is selling them anymore as I havent had any emails about them answered.

He does not sell them any more.. And has generously passed the patent (in a manner of speaking) over to me.... However... I have dragged my feet over the last year having a new batch of them made, despite more than a few inquiries about them. I guess I am going to have to stop dragging my feet about this and actually get them done. Although it may take me a few months to get the ball rolling on this.

Michael_banner.jpg

I don't want to steal business from Bagley, but if now's not a good time for him to crank out some buckles I might have an extra set or two somewhere.

Your not stealing business at all! If you have em, sell em! :D I've been saying I will get that whole deal going in "a month or two" for at least a year now, I would trust someone who has them ready to sell over my "it'll get done eventually" any day. :ph34r:

Michael_banner.jpg

I've been saying I will get that whole deal going in "a month or two" for at least a year now, I would trust someone who has them ready to sell over my "it'll get done eventually" any day. :ph34r:

Yeah, aye hear-tell of some such tale fer a while...

the word up an down the street is it be takin 'im a bit exter time fer the "Bagley Original" engravings on each piece... :D

Seriously... We're all looking forward to buying buckles from the "Evil Buckle Merchant"...

mP

(I'm sure Lob is responsible for the "evil" part of that tag)

Edited by madPete

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

I definitely have a spare pair of the tarnished brass buckles which I would happily part with for $30+shipping (that's what GoF charged - no markup for a fellow pubster!) I think I also have a pair of silver plated, which if I can find would be $35. Let me know, PoD!

I AM BILGEMUNKY

• 3 weeks later...

Its true.

I handed the keys to magic buckle land over to M B some time ago. Even sold him a ton of original buckles as well, so he is officially the new buckle King.

But, I can sleep soundly at night knowing that there are at leas 100 folks walking around with the right buckles on their shoes.

sigh....

Edited by Gentleman of Fortune

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!