POTC 5...

Iron Bess

Man did you read all the nasty comments after the article...send shivers up my spine..they way

they talk so...lol! Well all I can say is I anticipate the next POTC..yes...hopefully it will

make up for how they bungled the third one...killing off everyone seemed lame...and the locker

with a hundred crazy jacks was too much! We will have to see how this one comes out..they

tease so with the trailer. I don't know if the trailer from the Super Bowl gave us a few more

seconds of the story trailer..it seemed it had a bit more footage. I don't know perhaps Iron

Bess could tell us some of the story...or will she be flogged by the Mouse? lol. If they do

have a 5th..I wonder what the story is based on...anyone know at this point? Iron Bess? ;)

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Man did you read all the nasty comments after the article...send shivers up my spine..they way

they talk so...lol! Well all I can say is I anticipate the next POTC..yes...hopefully it will

make up for how they bungled the third one...killing off everyone seemed lame...and the locker

with a hundred crazy jacks was too much! We will have to see how this one comes out..they

tease so with the trailer. I don't know if the trailer from the Super Bowl gave us a few more

seconds of the story trailer..it seemed it had a bit more footage. I don't know perhaps Iron

Bess could tell us some of the story...or will she be flogged by the Mouse? lol. If they do

have a 5th..I wonder what the story is based on...anyone know at this point? Iron Bess? ;)

The third one had some good parts and some bad ones, just like any movie. For the most part I'm actually looking forward to seeing On Stranger Tides. Especially with Blackbeard and the Queen Anne's Revenge taking part. Me and some of our mates in the Devil's Brood are probably going in full garb to see it.

"Now then, Should I be wearin' me blue frock or me red one?" Ponders the Red Gentleman

Let every man Know freedom, Kings be damned,

And let the Devil sort out the mess afterwards.

I just hope it has a decent, cohesive plot, good writing, and actually has piracy in it . . .

Historically correct elements would be nice, but not really expected by me.

I keep waiting for the "flood" of "imitation" pirate films to come out, but they haven't ;)

Maybe the genre will come back to life beyond one film series.

-John "Tartan Jack" Wages, of South Carolina

178804A2-CB54-4706-8CD9-7B8196F1CBD4.jpeg

I wonder what the story is based on...anyone know at this point? Iron Bess? ;)

Sorry lass.... I canna talk about it right now. ;)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif