Introducin' th' Hawk!

Hawkey

Ahoy, Brother and Sister Buccaneers!

After much proddin' by Jamaica Rose Barton, Pirate Princess o' Riverside, Californy, I, Ricky th' Hawk o' the Drive --- last standard-bearer fer th' Jolly Roger fer the whole o' New York City --- and probably the ONLY New Yorker what even bothers to care about Talk Like a Pirate Day at all --- have finally set me scurvy foot in Pyracy.com! Aargh!

Alas, I make me Pyracy.com debut under extreme duress, as I've had me 'eart broke. I bin rantin' an' ravin' about it on me Facebook pages, where I be no more'n borin' ol' Richard Washington, a naive, 46-year-old, ferever stepp'd-on, foolish ol' ninnymuggins (Aargh!). 'Tis unconditional positive regard I be seekin', and I ain't gittin' it from anybody in ye Byg Appyl, blarst it all! (Sniffle!)

Welcome Hawkey glad you join us ( by your own will or persuasion ) make your self home :unsure:

How's the most beautiful city is this days ?

Well, let's face it --- it ain't exactly what I were hopin' fer. Snow remnants, sludge, the 'ole town is totally overrun with AM New Yorks an' Metros, ya can't find a decent New York Times when ye wants it --- and on top o' that, most swabs'll tend t' disappoint me. That, an' I needs me a new laptop computer in th' worst way. If'n ya got a leftover laptop computer ya ain't usin' no more, I'll be more'n happy to take it off yer hands, sez I! And I make that same invite to all here!

Hawkey

Bloody git this Hawkey. Thinks he be the last legacy of the brethern in New Amsterdam. :unsure: Guess again ye swab. :lol:

Jas. Hook :huh:

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

AYe! Blarst it all! Eye luv that!

Welcome abourd suhhrrr..Beware tha creaky decks eeerrr slimy gunwhales,..

crowsnestlanterncopi.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Welcome aboard, indeed!

welcome16.jpg

A fellow writer? Then perhaps I can convince you to bring your pirate aboard one of my Age of Sail games listed in my signature

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-

Welcome to th' Pub, good sir. Tis a good thing they urged ye to stumble into this here establishment. I guarantee ye'll find no better pirate establishment than this here Pub.

Shall look forward to conversin' with ye.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!