Create a pirate story on Age of Enlightenment

Ahoy to all!

Yes, now I have gone and done it. And figured this was the best place to post it.

The Age of Enlightenment is an online role playing story forum site specifically set during the 18th Century, plus the late 17th c and early 19th c. Both historical and fictional characters are welcome.

You write a progressive story that lasts as long or short as you wish with no real limit on characters involved so long as it's realistic. It's the realistic setting that will make it all the more enjoyable.

This is a perfect way for some to develope or continue their past history for their personas.

So, come... join in on the fun. Create some fantastic stories filled with adventure, romance, and every other element of a great story! All at the Age of Enlightenment

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Congratulations! So it's not only me with the pirate stories... and I wholeheartedly wish you to find more members.

Shamrock_Good_Luck.jpg

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-

Thank ye, Bellamy. Shall look foward to some funs stories with ye.

Aye, Elena. Been role playing stories online for over a decade. And have been involved in some great stories, a couple of which have been included in Lady B's past. Especially the part of her whisked away from home into a war. Role playing stories REALLY do help out in creating a character and their past. Just the same way as attending events helps to create a character. Just one more aspect to add to the depth and dimension of a character.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I discovered RPGs only one year and a half ago,but I have been writing alone for a lifetime. My longest novel is 327 pages A4, Times New Roman 12... I have never attended a live event, excepting as a spectator to two sorts of ...late 1800 things, organised by the City Hall.

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-

• 10 months later...

Mine is still alive, and in need of more crew! 16 months and going strong!

BTMnewad.jpg