Roll Call - Fort de Chartres 2011

William Brand

Wow, I am so thrilled with the photos! Thanks so much to Kate, Bob, and MadPete! The photos are superb, and I am so excited about all the different angles even on the same events! I appreciate all of you sharing so very, very, much! And to Janet and Captain J, thanks so much for the good food and care given to my fellas! And I will make very sure that Amish bread and Scotch eggs are a consistent part of events from here on out, as I hear they were a hit! Maybe by the next time you all get together, I can have some of the scrapbooks put together to share with you. Thanks again, I have enjoyed seeing the photos that go with all the excited stories! You are the greatest!

Thanks again!

The Bo'suns Mate

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I am so thrilled with the photos! Thanks so much to Kate, Bob, and MadPete! The photos are superb, and I am so excited about all the different angles even on the same events! I appreciate all of you sharing so very, very, much! And to Janet and Captain J, thanks so much for the good food and care given to my fellas! And I will make very sure that Amish bread and Scotch eggs are a consistent part of events from here on out, as I hear they were a hit! Maybe by the next time you all get together, I can have some of the scrapbooks put together to share with you. Thanks again, I have enjoyed seeing the photos that go with all the excited stories! You are the greatest!

Thanks again!

The Bo'suns Mate

BC........your Scotch Eggs rock............Yo Ho..........

Yo Ho.......

many thanks have to go out for all that have helped make this past weekend a success....

bo -- for the lease of the tent and the fly, taters, and good company...

william for his work in the organization of this event, the extra tent

capt. j and janet ... for hosting our wayward travelers , the food tent, meal prep, and organizing

mad pete, beowolf, michael, kate, mark g., and william for traveling from parts unknown

carl and aj for the scotch eggs

and me... for the canvas shower house !!

sorry if i forgot someone or something !!

everyone pitched in with food, cooking, tents and flies, chairs, tables, etc..... to make this a great weekend... thanks to all !!

Did anyone get any good shots of the Jack Sparrow that came through camp on saturday? A fellow on another forum was wanting to know if someone had one they would be willing to e-mail to him.

Thanks...

Bo

Bo,

I have his contact info if you still want it. I hired him 2 weeks ago to come to this year's Pirate Fest. He's an insurance salesman from Redbud.

Did anyone get any good shots of the Jack Sparrow that came through camp on saturday? A fellow on another forum was wanting to know if someone had one they would be willing to e-mail to him.

Thanks...

Bo

Bo,

I have his contact info if you still want it. I hired him 2 weeks ago to come to this year's Pirate Fest. He's an insurance salesman from Redbud.

That's OK, someone on the HT forum was at the fort and heard he was there and just wanted to get a photo with him but never caught up. He was just wanting a photo to show people I think. Thanks though, I appreciate it.

Bo

I didn't fully express how grateful I was for the live music. I've wanted live music in the crew for years, so when Mark and John plucked out a song or two or twelve the other night, wow. Thanks for that and please do more.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Just wanted to say the Fort was a lot of fun, and I most enjoyed meeting all the Midwest Mercury crew members. The food was great, the company was great, the music was great, the heat... well... it could have been worse...

a big Thank You to Janet and Capt J for the hospitality and picking up/dropping off at the airport, the meals and just generally putting up with myself, William and Beowulf !

til next time,

mP

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

I think I have figured this site out. I would like to thank all that I had the pleasure of meeting at the Fort. A Special thanks to Capt. J, Quarter Master William, Bo, Carl, Silas and Family. You all really made my weekend, and I look forward to more great times with you all.

AVAST YE !! A needle in a Hay Stack, A Diamond in the Rough Perhaps? Nah,

I'm a PIRATE, SAVVY !!

question !

I left a cain back chair behind at the camp site.....and my sea shanties music book........ does anyone have them ??????????

I Found the chair .......it was hidding from me....but still havent found the music book

Yo Ho.......