Roll Call - Fort de Chartres 2011

William Brand

Great photos, Bob! I am also impressed you got them up first and so quickly! Thanks so much for sharing! Next time make sure you get out from behind the camera at least one time though! LOL Thanks again, I can't wait to see the rest of them now!!!!!!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSCN8956.jpg

"And I'll buy you the hat, a really cool one... Commodore."

DSCN8948.jpg

What a great pic of madPete!

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Well shot. we all had a great time. Nathanael has been running around yelling ARRRRR all day.

And thanks to Captn Jack I have a lovely new sea service pistol.

My Pleasure !!!!!!!! Have fun with it..........Yo Ho !!!!

Yo Ho.......

Rumors of my death, have been greatly exaggerated...

...and so forth.

Made it home after 1 in the morning last night. My many thanks to everyone who participated. You all made it what it was and we we're greatly praised by factions from the fort.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

we we're greatly praised by factions from the fort.

Huzzah Mercury!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Thanks for the photo's and link Silas. Amazing your camera still works after getting so close to me! I have this adverse effect on electronic devices that is locally quite famous. :D

Enjoyed meeting so many people I have only traded electronic dialogue with for the past several years. It was the best graduation present I could have ever asked for. Even better than the bottle of PYRAT XO Reserve my sister bought me (that we never got to pop the cork on).

Bo

Huzzah Mercury!

capatain, mostly due to william...

Ohhhh no. I have to pass credit along to those who fed and furnished. John, Janet and Bo did more than me. I just wear one hat among the many good people of the crew.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Wow Lob got a bath!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the pic's the bo'sun's mate will be so happy!!! Thanks Michael and Kate...I still can't belive Lob sat for a bath and pictures!!!! That was one brave washer woman!

Untill we meet again may you have fair winds and following seas.

Y.M.H.S.

C-

054.JPG

Where were all you photographers for the Santa Maria event? There ain't jack for pics of that event for me to play with! I'd be better to write a Journal for this event, which I didn't attend. (I'll bet I could do it, too, but I ain't-a-gonna.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

054.JPG

'splain please...is he hot, wounded, dead.... just taking out the trash??

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

054.JPG

'splain please...is he hot, wounded, dead.... just taking out the trash??

If you click on Pete's photo link, there is a whole video at the bottom of the page that may be helpful in answering your question. (I shut it off because I am at work, so I don't know the answer to that.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

Did ye see the surgeon pics? We've replaced ye!

just kiddin, but he had quite a crowd for his presentations...

I didn't until you said that.

He has a nice machinist's chest for his tools. I had seriously thought about getting one of those until I decided to make my own. (A project that may be completed sometime in the next 10 or 20 years...) However, in one photo he's holding a tool that I'll bet he purchased on eBay where it was listed as a fleam, but which I suspect is more likely an ink eraser from the 1800s. For more on identifying ink erasers, see this helpful page.

021.JPG

Mission_banner5.JPG

Huzzah Mercury!

capatain, mostly due to william...

Ohhhh no. I have to pass credit along to those who fed and furnished. John, Janet and Bo did more than me. I just wear one hat among the many good people of the crew.

Thx Quartermaster.................

Yo Ho.......

It's meant to be interpreted many ways.

Many ways, eh? Are ye certain ye want me interpreting it my way?

Thanks Mission for the head's up

Crewe of the Archangel