One for two

Pew

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fresh water, for obvious reasons. Mainly because I couldn't come up with a cheeky reason to say salt water :rolleyes:

Corcked hat or knit cap?

Edited by Captain McCool

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

1. <Smiles sheepishly back as she is going to find your weakness>

My weakness? B.C.'s best export. (Chrispy is more than a name, its a lifestyle.)

2. Do remember there are mermen as well.

If you had bothered to ask for the recipe, you would find that Mermen are more suited to stuffing with a pork roast as opposed to the maid, duck,hen. But thats not what you asked. No homophobia here. Mersausage, anyone?

3. I am not as frustrated a Captain as one would think.

That statement alone implies an extreme amount in several areas.

5. Good day my dear Charlatan. Now.. As to the game.... I assume....

A good day to you fair maiden. And yes indeed back to ONE for TWO!

1. Really? Hmmmmm.

2. Mersausage would do fine. Know a good source?

3. Yes... And?

5. Fair Maiden? Why do you men not give my crew a lesson on talking to a lady? Lady is not a term used in my company much. Captain does nicely enough... :rolleyes: I am rarely called lady on board anymore.. Unless they want something from.. Oh.. I see.... AH HA!! Captain will do nicely... :D

Fresh water, for obvious reasons. Mainly because I couldn't come up with a cheeky reason to say salt water :D

Corcked hat or knit cap?

Corked. Keep sun off.

Marooned on an island (bye bye) or simply pushed over board (Whoops)?

Charity Ann Rackham

Captain of the Jade Dragon

Admiral of the Rackham Fleet

British Columbia, Canada

FaceBook (Christina Carr AKA Charity Ann Rackham - as well as a Jade Dragon Pirates page)

Myspace (carrhunger is the personal one and Jadedragonpirates is the other)

BCRF page is: http://www.bcrenfest.com

Jade Dragon: http://www.jadedragonpirates.com

May our ships pass peacefully in the night. Note I say nothing of the day.

JDpyracy150.jpg

CORKed? I believe what you want is...... COCKed. (This confusion may be the source of your frustration)

Marooned, Preferably with a cute lil girly "Captain" that likes sausage. (I can have a tasty meal afterwards)

In the hammock, or sprawled out on deck?

Edited by Cannibal Chrispy

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

Boarding Ax... makes it easy to remove your grapple.

Jas. Hook :lol:

Better Adversaries: :lol:

Bruce Willis vs Cybill Shepherd in Moonlighting

or

Cannibal Chrispy vs CharityRackham in PyracyPub

Edited by Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

Onion bottle. I just like the uniqueness of the shape.

King William or Queen Anne?

(As for the above, yep, I meant "cocked!" Sorry! Dunno where that pesky "r" slipped in)

Edited by Captain McCool

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

Onion bottle. I just like the uniqueness of the shape.

King William or Queen Anne?

(As for the above, yep, I meant "cocked!" Sorry! Dunno where that pesky "r" slipped in)

I dunno....Cased means there's probably 11 more.......King William.....I don't know why...

muscatel or muskateer?

galleon_25235_th1.gif Iron Hand's Plunder Purveyor of Quality Goodes of questionable origins

muscatel .......'ner could stand those little hats with the round ears! Oh you said muskateer not mousekateer. Rats

Belayin' Pin or Grenadoes

Grenados.....make boom.....Yaarrrrrrrrrrr.

whisps or poles?

galleon_25235_th1.gif Iron Hand's Plunder Purveyor of Quality Goodes of questionable origins

Smooth leather

Onboard or Overboard

Jas. Hook ;)

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

Hummmmm... Good question, Pegleg.

Ones where it goes in the others where it goes out.

I guess I'll go with Tavern. ;)

Jas. Hook ;)

Nor'easter or Hurricane

Ooooh... toughy...

Here's how I see it: treason's a grand thing and all, and your name will probably go down in the history books if it's properly executed. Hell, your hair-brained coup plot might even work, causing you to become the new ruler of Whateverland, whom people plot treason against. But that's just the thing - even if it succeeds, there's all manner of unpleasantness attached. Whereas Mutiny, well it's no very great thing in the eye of history (unless apparently the captain is William Bligh), but you've got plenty of room to escape, a ship of your own, all the rum you can drink (til it runs out at least), and the promise of an exciting new career!

So yep, I'm going with mutiny.

Okay, that being said...

Shaved or bearded?

Edited by Captain McCool

-Captain Jack Sparrow

High Treason.... it sounds more nobel. ;)

Jas. Hook

Powder Keg or Rum Keg

Edited by Jas. Hook