Pirates Charles on Bilgemunky Radio

Bilgemunky

Tomorrow night will be a Bilgemunky Radio you WON'T want to miss! Featuring The Pirates Charles' brand new album Conquer - IN ITS ENTIRETY!!! But that's not all - members of The Pirates Charles band will join me live on the air to discuss this new CD for an online listening party! Any fans of the Pirates Charles and their off-kilter brand of pirate rock won't want to miss tomorrow night :)

Bilgemunky Pirate Radio

I AM BILGEMUNKY

Damnation, I'm probably going to miss this one! I never seem to get to listen live anymore. Major bummer. Best of luck though! I'll definitely catch all the craziness via podcast!

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

Damnation, I'm probably going to miss this one! I never seem to get to listen live anymore. Major bummer. Best of luck though! I'll definitely catch all the craziness via podcast!

I can't belive I was able to sneak in for a bit before going to work. Even though the chat thingy kept givin' me the boot.

It was awesome. The new album is simply...

Grand.

No- make that Epic and grand, and huge and fiercish and...

gone.

Cause I am gonna buy it!

:lol:

BuccaneersBanner2012.jpg

Haha, brilliant. I'll have to check out the podcast tonight.

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

Missed it live but thanks for the posting. I'll download it from my iTunes podcasts and give it a listen when I get the chance.

I'm looking forward to it.

Charity Ann Rackham

Captain of the Jade Dragon

Admiral of the Rackham Fleet

British Columbia, Canada

FaceBook (Christina Carr AKA Charity Ann Rackham - as well as a Jade Dragon Pirates page)

Myspace (carrhunger is the personal one and Jadedragonpirates is the other)

BCRF page is: http://www.bcrenfest.com

Jade Dragon: http://www.jadedragonpirates.com

May our ships pass peacefully in the night. Note I say nothing of the day.

JDpyracy150.jpg