Thinking about Searles this year

Commodore Swab

Definitely worth the drive! And it would be great to see you there Swab! I drive about 13 hours each way to be there.... which would be about the same as the drive from the keys. ;) If you can find someone, or a few someones to car pool with, even if it is only part of the way, it would make your life a ton easier.

Michael_banner.jpg

It's definitely worth it - gun fire in the streets of a town. How can you go wrong.

I will be there this year. At least that's the plan. It's definitely worth the drive.

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

plan on coming from st. louis, mo ... drive, vintage, drive !! garb ?? i have to do some new shirts anyway, with one pair of breeches and some slops under my belt, earlier pants should be no problem... an earlier coat ?? gotta try first and work the bugs out...kinda like PiP, but alot closer for us !!

I doubt anyone is going anywhere to anything in the Model A anytime soon. We did not leave her in very good shape. ;) (You'll just have to wait for chapter 8 to read about that, though. ;) )

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Yes, Mickey drives 13 hours each way with a wife that gets carsick, especially in the back seat. And the last two years we've made it a 4 day trip. This year, we're taking a week and vacationing and then ending it all with Searle's. It's quite possibly one of our favorite (I know it's Mickey's favorite) events of the year.

Banner.jpg

Definitely this event is the big event for me, the first in my new Morgan era privateer impression. Am looking forward to meeting attendees for 1660s fun.

Brass

one of Morgan's Men, "Guantanamo Jack" Brass

"No peace beyond the line"