Happiest of Natal Days to William Red Wake

Maeve O'Treasaigh

Happy Birthday my dearest love. We have had so many amazing years together and I'm looking forward to 5 times as many more.

You are the wind in my sails. Thank you for your constant encouragement and support, and for always making me laugh. Thank you for liking all the things that I like, and for not pretending to be anything you aren't. I'm so very happy to continue sailing this ship with you!

All my love and admiration,

Maeve O'Treasaigh

MaeveBanner_justbarber.jpg

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

- Maria Robinson

Happy birthday William! May the warm winds always fill your sails, treasure fill your hold, and love fill your heart! :)

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

Happiest o' Natal Days my goode man!

To your Health, Wealth, and Happiness now and for years to come!

Yrs&c

Dorian

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Happy Birthday William. So glad to have seen you at the FTPI this year. ...Next year in Barcelona! :blink:

Yes, next year in Barce...wait what!? I'm not getting hanged on my birthday!

Happy birthday William! May the warm winds always fill your sails, treasure fill your hold, and love fill your heart! :)

Thank you. I've got enough love already by email and phone that I've moved some love to my spleen and part of my appendix.

oooo a really big one too...

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y W I L L I A M !

You are a special quartermaster ! May you have wind in your sails for another 40!

mP

Thanks, Mark. Hmm...people keep wishing me wind.

Happiest o' Natal Days my goode man!

To your Health, Wealth, and Happiness now and for years to come!

Yrs&c

Dorian

And to you, sah. Happiness I got. I'll take wealth next.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Best wishes on your birthday, and throughout the coming year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM !!!!

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

A very Happy Birthday to you, William. Hope it is grand in every way!

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Well jolly good for you.....made it another year without being caught and hanged ! A toast is in order from the Crew of the Mercury to our Quartermaster......may there be many more voyages in your sails Sir..............Drinks all around !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo Ho.......

Happy birthday, Ca...Quartermaster. :blink:

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

birthday-2.jpg

Many happy returns, lots of rhum and whatever you wish to come true!

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-

Here's hoping for fair winds and following seas on your natal day, William! (Had to get "wind" in there somewhere...)

Wind! Where will I put it...

Happy Birthday Sir!!

And to you. Hoping to meet you in the coming year.

Happy Birthday William. Hope you have a great day and an awesome New Year.

Thanks, Lily. Looking forward to the next year. Many, many events.

A very Happy Birthday to you, William. Hope it is grand in every way!

It's been great so far. I'm being inundated by friends and family.

Well jolly good for you.....made it another year without being caught and hanged ! A toast is in order from the Crew of the Mercury to our Quartermaster......may there be many more voyages in your sails Sir..............Drinks all around !!!!!!!!!!!!

Aye. Caught, but not hanged.

Happy birthday, Ca...Quartermaster. ;)

I read that as California at first glance.

Hope you got a big ole slab o' BACON!!!![/font]

My brother brought bacon pizza for lunch.

Ah William!!! I hope you have the happiest of birthdays! Go get in some trouble, there are no pyrate hunters around to watch you :)

I only get in trouble when they're watching. The rest of the time it's just vacationing with benefits.

Happy Birthday to you :P

Thanks, Brig.

Many happy returns, lots of rhum and whatever you wish to come true!

I'll use the rum to by favors and loyalty.

Happy birthday to "California" William Brand Red Wake III.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

There are good ships, and there are wood ships,

The ships that sail the sea.

But the best ships, are the friendships,

And may they always be. (Anon)

Happy birthday, William. Over the short time and long distance that I have known you, you have always seemed to make the best of whatever gale blew, that you could always square the yards and make a fair wind of it. May it always be so.

Jim

Edited by Captain Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

There are good ships, and there are wood ships,

The ships that sail the sea.

But the best ships, are the friendships,

And may they always be. (Anon)

Happy birthday, William. Over the short time and long distance that I have known you, you have always seemed to make the best of whatever gale blew, that you could always square the yards and make a fair wind of it. May it always be so.

Jim

Thank you, Captain. I wish that recent years had not kept you away.

As for my birthday, it plugs along at a nice pace. I've had several unexpected visits. Is it weird that I forgot about presents? My brother showed up with an armload of presents from my parents and I had an 'Oh yeah' moment. He convinced them that I needed a new 24" LCD monitor for the computer. Holy Visual Real Estate, this thing is BIG! I feel dwarfed by my monitor. I also got a box of panda licorice and an antique folding table from Tracy and Lindor Truffles.