Pedersoli Pistol For Sale

Hear Ye! Hear YeI All gather round! As most of you already know, I only sell the finest quality goods and all items sold by me are worth the monies paid! I have a special treat for you today. The foundry of Viceroy and Commodore Swab have agreed to build me a "custom" piece, however it will cost me a little treasure, otherwise I would not let this item go. The Pistol up for bid is a Pedersoli Harpers Ferry Pistol, Davide Pedersoli is one of the top names in high quality reproducton firearms and it shows! This was not a kit, it is a factory assembled piece, a serious, high quality, real firearm that makes the majority of reproduction guns available look like "Tourist toys". This particular pistol is in excellent working condition and shows very little wear. It was purchased by myself from Braze 4 years ago as a set of matching pistols, This one " the much cleaner and less used" of the pair was carried by my wife Rusty Nell to only a couple events and has been fired less than 10 times by her "powder only no shot" as she became a cannoneer shortly after aquiring it and in her own words "finds it much more enjoyable to play with the big guns", The one thing that makes this pistol "uniquely special" and "highly collectable" in our circle, is that it features one of the earliest examples of a belt hook forged by our own Cascabel and Braze! It comes to you just as it came to me, clean and in excellent working order! This fine piece of Pyrate re-enactor history can be yours for only $ 450.00 us. Photos are available in my profile gallery with more to come as soon as I can figure out the stupid computer. please feel free to ask any questions! and remeber its the holidays, so give generously to my Cannons for the Blind Foundation! Thank you for your time!

Edited by Captain Cannibal Chrispy

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.