Pirate Spokesperson for Stoli Vodka

Henry Martin

Avast there fellow sea-dogs!

Exciting news! Stoli vodka has selected me and my pirate persona Henry Martin as one of ten finalists for their next "Stoli Original" campaign.

Now-- I know what some of you are thinking-- "pirates only drink rum! Arr! What are ya thinkin' lad?" But honestly, isn't that naught but ethnic profiling? Of course we drink rum, but we are worldy beings and of course would never turn down a fine shot of vodka! In fact, some of us may even prefer it! Anyway, you can check out the video audition here:

[/url] I'm reaching out to the pirate community at large for it's support-- because- at any rate- we've got rum covered- so let's set sail and shanghai vodka for our own, too! After all, it does seem the rum is always gone...

There's no "voting" system for this, but if you could visit the video via YouTube and "like" and/or comment, the support would be highly appreciated! You can also visit www.stoli.com and check out the video there!

Thanks to you all for your support! See you around the forum!!

Cheers, Fair Winds, and Following Seas,

Christopher

Capt. Henry Martin

Edited by Henry Martin

Jolly well Done mate!

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Aye-- thank you kindly!!

C'mon fellow scallywags and n'er-do-wells, Lords and Ladies alike -- let's make this a win for pirates everywhere!! You can help support Henry Martin's bid for Stoli Original by:

1) Visiting the YouTube video page and "Liking" and/or Commenting

n[/url]

2) Visiting Stoli's Facebook Page and commenting on their wall (up to 1x per day!!)

This humble pirate thanks you kindly for your time and support!! Pirates Unite!! And don't you want to see another pirate endorsing fyne spirits?

Cheers,

Christopher

Captain Henry Martin

PS-- Henry Martin's Stoli Legend:

Long ago, on a tropical island off the coast of Rio, all the pirates of the world gathered for their annual holiday bash... However, one pirate didn't want to go for he was always made fun of. Why? Because he didn't like rum. On the night of the party, a hurricane swept across the Caribbean,sinking the cargo of rum the pirates ordered for their soiree! It seemed all hope was lost- until a ship reeled out of the storm. On the deck was none other than the pirate who didn't drink rum- Henry Martin! “Never fear!" he cried, "For I have sailed the world and returned with the finest of spirits to help us celebrate!" Henry’s crew began unloading mysterious crates emblazoned with Russian. When the pirates opened them, their eyes dazzled with delight! All 16 varieties of Stoli! The bottles were opened, the drinks were poured, and the pirates were merry! The day had been saved by Henry Martin and Stoli and no one ever made fun of the vodka-loving pirate again!

I have done so and you are one talented pirate...

Good luck and let us know how it comes out.

I did pop in under the Youtube of BCRenfest but I hope to find a moment (and a full size computer instead of the iPhone) to pop back in as my personal ID ( carrhunger ) and make a second posting/like. I am sure I am not the only one with more than one ID or some friends we can corrupt... I mean influence.... to do the same.

Good luck man. And if you win.. Drinks on you!!!

Charity Ann Rackham

Captain of the Jade Dragon

Admiral of the Rackham Fleet

British Columbia, Canada

FaceBook (Christina Carr AKA Charity Ann Rackham - as well as a Jade Dragon Pirates page)

Myspace (carrhunger is the personal one and Jadedragonpirates is the other)

BCRF page is: http://www.bcrenfest.com

Jade Dragon: http://www.jadedragonpirates.com

May our ships pass peacefully in the night. Note I say nothing of the day.

JDpyracy150.jpg

• 1 month later...