PIP Pictures!

madPete

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems pretty clear in the video I was shot in the back by my own men! Thanks guys, remind me to desert next time.

Edited by Captain Cannibal Chrispy

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

There are a few pictures taken by cell phone camera posted here on FaceBook - 2010 FTPI Pirate Encampment at Pirates in Paradise

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

Here are some photos taken by Mile Zero Magazine. You probably need permission to use them for anything.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Hmmm some nice shots there...how do we get copies?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

The way I got the ones I wanted was to use the 'print screen' button on my keyboard to copy the entire screen when the photo I wanted was up. Then I used Edit>Paste in one of my photo editing programs. I had to trim the photo to get rid of the stuff that the screen capture caught outside of the photo, but it is still of decent quality. (It's a pain in the arse, but they often do that on purpose; they don't want you to steal their copyrighted images.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

pipsat-5740.jpg

Oh Wait... finally got out of the slide show... bad Captain Sterling, bad, bad, bad...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

The way I got the ones I wanted was to use the 'print screen' button on my keyboard to copy the entire screen when the photo I wanted was up. Then I used Edit>Paste in one of my photo editing programs. I had to trim the photo to get rid of the stuff that the screen capture caught outside of the photo, but it is still of decent quality. (It's a pain in the arse, but they often do that on purpose; they don't want you to steal their copyrighted images.)

Which, of course, you just did. The term you want, however, is "Pyrating", but then what do they expect from the likes of us? They should have known!

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Yeah, I copied the ones I wanted, but I won't put them into the Surgeon's Journal. (I'm not exactly sure why, but I won't. I will, OTOH, put cartoons, movie images and comics in the Surgeon's Journal. Go fig.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

Bye the bye, you can also right click on the thumbnail and select "open in new tab" and get the pictures without all that cutty-pasty stuff.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Does anyone have a good photo of jollyjacktar? I thought I took one, but I can't find it. If you have one of him doing his presentation, that would be doubly good.

Jon, can I use your photos in the remainder of the journal?

Mission_banner5.JPG

Here are the pics I am not using in the Journal. I have not corrected them, so you may have to rotate them and so forth if you want to use them for anything. Shay of the Keys took the first series of them. If you use them for anything (like putting them on your Facebook page), please give us credit. Thanks.

Mission_banner5.JPG

Here's a link to my FTPI/PiP album on Photobucket. The album password is the oh so original pirates1. I can only claim responsibility for the appropriately chaotic parade photos and those after...the ones before were taken by whomever found our lost camera. :blink: Rumor is that it was Poppa...the quality of the photos supports this!

Edit: Whoops...password is supposed to be all lowercase. Trust a pirate hunter to mess up "pirates" :lol:

Edited by Brig

Oh, how beautiful it used to be

Just you and me, far beyond the sea

-Nightwish

Alice Mason, Crewe of the Archangel

Jon, can I use your photos in the remainder of the journal?

You can use what you want any time.

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

Here's a link to my FTPI/PiP album on Photobucket. The album password is the oh so original pirates1. I can only claim responsibility for the appropriately chaotic parade photos and those after...the ones before were taken by whomever found our lost camera. :P Rumor is that it was Poppa...the quality of the photos supports this!

Edit: Whoops...password is supposed to be all lowercase. Trust a pirate hunter to mess up "pirates" :P

WOT :P !?!?....i was a Poster down there??...where did ya find it? behind a dumpster somwhere?!?

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

WOT :P !?!?....i was a Poster down there??...where did ya find it? behind a dumpster somwhere?!?

See, maybe you shoulda been there to get it! :P

unfortunately the world conspired against me...it would have been difficult at best for me o attend this year even without prior committments....ahem....

so back on topic....anyone go on the "Ghost Walk" this year??....any pics form it?? :P

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg