PIP Pictures!

madPete

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mission the unknown girl - sorry i don't know how to put it in my comment block, but Thanks is Kathleen aka Lady Verna I'm not sure if i spelled it right. And Lily is correct on pick pocket Pete. Cross i can get his number if u wish. Chuckling softly.

Chrispy told me her name was Verde, but he didn't seem completely sure either. I've gone through everyone's photos pretty thoroughly, but I didn't meet you and am not sure what you look like. Which part of the event did you hang out at the most? The fort or the naval area? Klaus has several pics of the naval area, most of the rest of them are of the fort.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Jetty there is a shot of you and Lady Verde in the mile zero magazine pix #26 I think. and # 281 in Poppas dec 2 batch.

Edited by Chrispy

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

Chloroform! How unsportsmanlike!

Oh, I forgot: "Pyrate!"

Jim

Oi Cap'n Jim....

But he 'calls' hisself a pyrate hunter... I faintly hear somethin' about a pot callin a kettle black... er somethin'...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Aye, but now we begin to get a clearer picture as to why he hunts pyrates: chains, shackles, restraints of various types and now chloroform...

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Anybody have any of please jaded jetty?

From Poppa's pictures -

F104D90DSC_7706%20resampled.jpg

Edited by Iron Jon

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

yes, you all seem to have me figured out........now mr.lasseter.....what is this "black"........are you saying im like a pot........because im black....!! MY PEOPLE HAVE STRUG............*cough...sorry just came right out...all automatic like........

-Israel Cross-

- Boatswain of the Archangel - .

Colonial Seaport Foundation

Crew of the Archangel

yes, you all seem to have me figured out........now mr.lasseter.....what is this "black"........are you saying im like a pot........because im black....!! MY PEOPLE HAVE STRUG............*cough...sorry just came right out...all automatic like........

Aye Lad, that's it... now go sit in a corner and sing to yerself, "I'm a little tea-pot, short and stout..."

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Aye....., and like any good pyrate, you have a black heart !!! ........ of course, you have an unfair advantage over the rest of us. We have to work at it, you come by it natural-like !! ;) ;) :P

>>>>> Cascabel

Well ye may not be black like a pot but ye sure can be as thick as...ahem.... oh look at that....

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

....i got your tea pot...wheres my pokin stick! *looks for cudgel...........lololol aye cascabel, i have a racial bonus t'ward thievin , why look now!...i some how have your wallet...and bike...lolol............my dear captain sir....just remember that you let me aboard....too late now....the way back is shut....... lolol .................. oooooh look something shiny......*wanders away

-Israel Cross-

Crew of the Archangel

Aye t'is true enough. That I did and well worth the gamble... I shall continue to turn a blind eye to yer antics..carry on Bosun...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

....just remember that you let me aboard....too late now....the way back is shut...

Just now I have visions of Vampire Pyrates...The cursed undead walking the deck...pursuing us even unto death...

Yrs in Hiding,

Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

**whack** come to yer senses man! Vampyrates, nonsense... the term vampire, supposedly, does not even appear in England till around 1734... long dead, by then... :D

Crewe of the Archangel

Poor Cap'n Sterling .... Look what yer stuck with ......

He's right ...... you did let him aboard.

Jus' make sure that he gives you yer rightful cut o' the plunder, he looks like a shif'less n'er do well, and there have already been allegations levied against his "kind" .....

Yeah, Yeah, pots-n-black an' my how we've strug ...... don't bring that up, I only meant that you is a Pirate!

Ya pays yer money ya takes yer chances.

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net

i am no vampire, i cannot die! the ships churgeon (imaginary though he is) tells me the pox shall keep me forever alive! ......also......t'would do you well sutler, to not insult me............lest i with hold the funds owed ...............

-Israel Cross-

Crew of the Archangel